free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Plot With Sami

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

Arabella Marie Avery is the twenty-one year old daughter of Nathaniel and Layla Avery. She has two older brothers that she loves dearly, Nicholas and Lucas, who both attend CSU with her (Nicholas as a Grad Student and Lucas as a Senior). She is a Secondary Education/English major and her passion is to teach high school English Literature. She is on the soccer team and the swim team, so she's sporty, but she also loves to have a good time. She works at the Static Bar as a bartender, but she needs the money to pay her bills and keep a little extra put back in case she has to bail her brothers out of a sticky situation.

She is in desparate need of friends, enemies,  and lovers!

Friends: She is quick to make friends, especially with whom is on a team with. They're like her second family and she would do anything for any of them.

Enemies: She's not too fond of making enemies, but it happens. Whether it be a snooty girl at school or some drunken idiot where she works that stalks her or whatever.

Lovers/Relationships: This topic is a little tricky. She has had relationships before, but none of them have lasted longer than three weeks because none of said boyfriends could wait until she was ready and couldn't keep it in their pants long enough. She is not really ready to trust men a lot and this includes her guy friends. She wants a relationship that will last longer than three weeks and someone that will be faithful to her, but she is unsure if there are men like that out there. Ex-boyfriends are applicable here. I'm open for hateful exes that want to bring her down, or awesome exes that want to mend their friendship and go back to being friends.

Lucas Nathaniel Avery is the twenty-two year old son of Nathaniel and Layla Avery. He has one older brother that he loves dearly, Nicholas, and a little sister - Arabella -  whom he would die for; both of which attend CSU with him (Nicholas as a Grad Student and Arabella as a Junior). He is a Criminal Justice major, but he wants to become an FBI agent and provide more for his family. He is on the football as well as the baseball team (Being Captain of baseball) but he is also known to be the king of having a good time. Which would explain his being a member of the Omega fraternity. He doesn't work at all, except trying to woo the ladies and keeping all the guys away from his sister, but that will change after he graduates.

He needs friends, enemies and lovers!

Friends: Luke here is easy to make friends with, especially if you hand him free beer! He doesn't anger easily, but once he's mad he'll stew for a while before exploding. He should have plenty of these as he's on two sports teams and a member of the Omegas.

Enemies: This will pretty much be guys whom he's flirted or slept with their girlfriends, and guys that he tries to keep away from his sister. Although, Arabella might be on this list for the latter. XD

Lovers/Relationships: He doesn't really understand the element of romance or of monogamy or of "dating". He usually only does one-night stands, maybe a girlfriend or two, but never for longer than a week. I'm sure that if he meets the right girl, the one that will blow his mind, then he'd consider finding out the meaning of the words. Until then, I'm pretty much open for anything.

**LUCAS NATHANIEL AVERY IS ON HIATUS FOR THE TIME BEING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PLOT WITH ARABELLA. THANKS, MANAGEMENT**

Edited by Arabella Avery, 03 November 2014 - 04:14 PM.

#2 Guest_Eva Hardwick_*

Guest_Eva Hardwick_*

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

The only thing I've got is thinking they'd be casual friends. She seems easy to get along with and Eva is very chill, so I can see it working, maybe Eva dragging her to a party or two even though Arabella doesn't feel like going

btw arabella was this princess in an old Czech sort of fairy-tale in real life tv show. It's really old, but her name made me think of it and made me smile. just thought I'd mention that random piece of info :) 

#3 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

I am SO sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!! I've been super busy helping with my bestie's wedding that takes place THIS Saturday, so I haven't had any time for RPing. I'm back now, with a little time on my hands, so let's see what we can accomplish! :)

I love this idea! Arabella doesn't have very many friends that are girls - because she's an athlete she tends to hang out with boys more - so having an actual GIRLfriend would be awesome! I think these two would get along great, and Arabella loves to party so maybe it doesn't take too much dragging on Eva's part to get her to go? It might to get her to leave, but we'll get to that part later lol One thing Arabella loves to do is "people watch", so maybe she and Eva can compare notes on their "watching"? lol

*I honestly did not know about the name Arabella being the name of a princess! I thought I made it up when I made a character on a Harry Potter RP site because it sounded like something a Pureblood family would name their daughter lol Thank you for sharing that info with me! I'm going to file it away for later :)*

#4 Guest_Lucas Avery_*

Guest_Lucas Avery_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

BUMP with new character! Show the siblings some love, people! (:

#5 Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Tripp and the lovely Miss Arabella would probably know each other. She's an athlete and he spends most of his free time at the gym, so they'd run into each other there. I'm sure he would see her around the bar and everything since Tripp is quite the party animal himself. She's super pretty (and I'm feeling a sassy vibe) so Tripp would probably do his thing and chase after her a little if she interested him enough. He'd probably just tease her a whole lot too. So maybe frenemies? Tripp could sort of give her crap like 98% of the time but there would be those moments where his inner nice guy would shine through? What do you think?

Sir Lucas and Tripp would get along. They'd see each other at the gym, obviously, and they both seem to piss off boyfriends and brothers of girls, so perhaps they could have a little brohood?

#6 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Arabella & Tripp: I am LOVING all these ideas! Tripp would be the first person to "chase" Ari, so she wouldn't know how to handle it. As for the frenemies thing, sounds great! Even if he didn't see her at the bar, he would see her at whatever party on campus that they're both at lol Oh, and there's definitely a sassy vibe from her ;)

Lucas & Tripp: Yay for first friends! Brohood sounds amazing! I actually never got around to thinking of throwing Luke into something, but I see that's fixed itself lol #excited

#7 Guest_Bridget Lawrence_*

Guest_Bridget Lawrence_*

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

Bridget and Lucas: Bridget is all up for one night stands and short lasting flings. She really detests commitment so maybe something could happen?

#8 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

Lucas & Bridget: I am SOOOOO sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I like your idea, hun! Lucas needs a lady in his life besides his sister, and they can show each other off while they're "together" and make people jealous! If you want to add to this at all, feel free! <3

#9 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

I'd be willing to try Arabella and Rose in a thread,  they probably would get along.  If Arabella is patient enough they might even become good friends.  They aren't on the same teams but Rose works out so they could possible meet though that.  

Lucas:  I had an idea that Lucas and Rose hook up.   She is really weary of getting close enough to have a relationship but it might turn into a friendship or friends with benefits.  It would likely be if Rose got drunk or something like, as one nighters aren't really what she normally does.  Maybe they could meet at a party or though Arabella?    

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

#10 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

Arabella & Rose: I this. Arabella is usually very patient when meeting new people, and she's always up for making more friends that aren't boys. You're right, they're not on the same teams, but I see them being workout buddies and hanging out while lifting or just working out in general. <3

Lucas & Rose: I'm all for seeing where these two go! Lucas might be a playboy, but he's not one to take advantage of a girl after she's been drinking. It's like a blow to his ego that they want to sleep with him when they're drunk lol I'm up for them meeting at a party, especially since Luke LOVES to party, but meeting through Ari is a great idea as well. Baby sister Arabella doesn't usually try to set her brothers up, but since she can try to set up Rose and Lucas after the two girls become better friends. Thoughts?

#11 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

I'd be up for any of that.  I think that maybe Rose and Arabelle could do a thread first.  Just let know. Thanks

#12 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Beginning with Arabella and Rose is a great idea! If you want to get the first post up to set the scene, go ahead, but I can do it if you want me to! I have a feeling this is the start of a great friendship between the girls! :D

#13 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Just let me know when your up for doing a thread with her and I'll get one up.  

#14 Ambrosia Jaxx Collins

Ambrosia Jaxx Collins

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:33 AM

Jaxx & Arabella

So they're both on the swim team and soccer team and Bella is older so maybe they could have a sort of little sister/big sister thing? Jaxx has an older sister but she's way older and they never really bonded. So Bella can be something of a mentor to Jaxx and Jaxx can be one of the few GIRLfriends Bella has. What'cha think?

Jaxx & Luke

Oh, these two! Okay, since neither one of them seem to be able to keep a steady relationship going with anyone, why not let them just be really frequent bed buddies? Luke could've stolen her from some guy and they've been banging ever since lol. Or if Jaxx becomes friends with Bella, they could meet through her? Or they could meet at Cadence where Jaxx is the DJ? Jaxx might even develop a tiny crush on him but more than likely won't tell because she doesn't want to mess up a good thing. They might actually be friends though, just keeping each other's company for the hell of it even when they aren't horny. So friends with benefits? Or not? 

Thoughts? Feel free to work your own personal magic!

#15 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:06 AM

Ari and Jaxx: I'm loving the "little sis/big sis" thing. Arabella hasn't met any younger girls that look up to her, although at times she'll wonder if she's even good enough to be a role model. I'm all for this relationship with them! 

Luke and Jaxx: When I get him back up and running, I like the idea of them being friends with the occasional cuddle. If Jaxx is younger than Arabella, then he won't want to sleep with her on account of her age. If they meet through Ari, then he probably won't sleep with her then either because she would be his sister's friend. Although, he might sleep with her once if he was really drunk. I'm all for them being really good friends who tell each other everything and Jaxx developing a crush on him. 

Thoughts?

#16 Ambrosia Jaxx Collins

Ambrosia Jaxx Collins

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:30 PM

Ari & Jaxx 

Jaxx wouldn't mind looking up to Ari and especially when it comes to her character. Bella would be all nice and stuff and Jaxx would just be like "How do you do that?" Haha. Because even when Jaxx isn't being bitchy, she is still sarcastic even when she doesn't mean to be. And Bella just seems like an all around cool chick, so yeah, she would love for her to be a mentor of sorts.

Lucas & Jaxx

Well, eeven though she would be so disappointed that he doesn't want to screw her, she'll take what she can get and settle for his awesome friend who shamelessly flirts whenever they're within a ten mile radius. When it comes to the matter of him sleeping with her when he's drunk, it would probably hurt her feelings and that's saying something because she's a tough girl. She might be offended and pull away from him a bit and they might not ever be the best of friends after that because she'll think she isn't good enough for him but they'll still be friends-ish. 

#17 Robbie Wallace

Robbie Wallace

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

Robbie is an outgoing and positive sort so maybe they'd get along? He's also a junior so if you're interested in them knowing each other, we could have them have met in the past. He's on the baseball team, so perhaps they can have meet/become friendly over something sports related. He's an athletic sort in general and enjoys playing pick up games of other sports. He would come cheer her on at all her games and be a shoulder to cry on when she needed it.

Robbie's a really nice guy but a bit on the dim side though, so idk how she'd react to that. Might find him frustrating/annoying. XD

#18 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:39 AM

Jaxx & Bella: Yes to all of the above! 

Jaxx & Luke: When I decide to bring him back, Lucas will be honored to have a best friend like Jaxx. I'm loving everything so far!

Robbie & Arabella: So far, I'm loving Robbie! I like your idea of them meeting in the past, say Freshman year, and getting close from orientation or something and hanging out on one or both of the sports fields. Bella DOES love a good game of baseball, and she like every other hotblooded female on campus, praises the inventor of baseball pants. To her, they're a girl's best friend. XD

I like that he'll cheer her on at all her matches, because she would do the same thing for him. Her brother (who's not here right now) plays baseball and used to be the captain, so maybe they can talk about something dealing with that (probably how Lucas approves or disapproves of his "whatever it is" with his baby sister). Him being a shoulder to cry on for her is awesome because she only used to have one other person do that and it was her swim captain (who coincidentally was Chris Hemsworth as PB XD). She works at Static as a bartender and she always has bad nights, so she'll definitely be coming to him for some cry-fests, so make sure he has lots of ice cream handy! lol 

#19 tacocat

tacocat

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Excellent! Orientation works as a perfect way to have met and then realized they have some common interests! I love the idea of Lucas giving them the side eye b/c Robbie would fall over himself to assure him that his intentions were honorable, so to speak.

Do you have any thoughts on a thread for them? Like, idk, hanging out after a game or if there's something going on that might need some shoulder crying/ice cream? I'm open to whatever!

#20 Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Guest_Arabella Avery_*

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:14 AM

I'm open for anything, really. If you want, we can do a "blast from the past" type of thread so we actually see how they met and I can always throw in some shoulder crying that can solidify their friendship. Or, we can do a post-game celebration  where they talk for hours and/or exchange improvements on technique or they can have a "cry-fest" if they lost, and he can be the knight in shining armor with ice cream in tow. I can make her as emotional as you want, to be honest. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D