free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

CAN OF MIXED NUTS [jellyfish's]

plots fox beltz yeona song stevie doherty angelo guerrero levi delcour hiro omura

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

angelo m. guerrero
angelo m. guerrero
You can call him Angel if you want. He lives in Parker Hall and kind of dislikes it a lot. He's from Queens. He's about as multiracial as they come. He's fluent in Spanish. He works part time at Target. He's a recent addition to the lacrosse team. He's the Centennial Radio board operator. He has heterochromia. He did beauty pageants as a child. He's an artist with a bleeding heart.

FRIENDS While Angelo is more quiet and reserved he's always up for talking to people when they talk to him first. He doesn't mind socializing, he just doesn't usually initiate it first. Friends are easy for him to make and he can tolerate a lot of extreme personalities and needy people. He's incredibly patient when it comes to people and he'd range from having friends to have deep intellectual conversation with to people to smoke pot with.

FOES The easiest way to piss Angelo off is to go after his friends or someone weaker than you.

FANCIES He's dated a fair amount and is no stranger to romance. He's got no problem making out with anyone of any gender but he's only attracted to females. He's COMPLETELY OPEN for flings, one night stands, past, present, future, you name it.
19, ANTHROPOLOGY, FRESHMAN, SINGLE

SPACE
space
spaaace
fox n. beltz
fox n. beltz
Don't call him Foxworth. Call him Fox, his name sign is FOX. He's profoundly deaf and non-verbal but don't let that stop you; he doesn't. He's a sophomore. He's an Alpha Xi Nu member but he still has a dorm in Parker Hall. He's a country bumpkin from the mountains of Kentucky. He's a video game design major. He works as a graphic design consultant for a design and print company. 95% of his free time is spent playing video games. He loves a good prank. Bring on the party.

FRIENDS Fox is a very friendly guy. He has no problem getting to know people. He's a social butterfly and tends to dip into all possible social circles. He'd have a lot of friends. Lots. Don't be surprised if he drops from a tree and tackles you to the ground.

FOES Not everyone is going to like him but Fox tends to avoid people he doesn't get along with. He's prone to picking fights when he's drunk though.

FANCIES He's engaged to NAIRA ADAMS and has been dating her since he was sixteen so...
20, ALPHA, SOPH, GAME DESIGN, ENGAGED

SPACE
space
spaaace
hiro omura
hiro omura
Hiro's from Japan and his English kind of sucks sometimes. He's a bartender and a popular Youtuber. He's the father of two tiny girls, four year old Jewelie and three year old Lovelie. He changes his hair more than he changes his underpants. He's on the soccer team. He struggles with a cocaine addiction.

FRIENDS Hiro is a good friend if you give him a chance but most people don't get that far. On the outside he's a pretty shitty guy and he's difficult to understand and relate to.

FOES Oh god, he'd have a lot of these. He's not exactly the most courteous guy in the world, nor is he capable of keeping his mouth shut. He's a good guy, he just makes a lot of stupid decisions that get him in trouble.

FANCIES Hiro currently whores himself out to any girl pays attention to him but it's just not the same. He's in denial about his homosexuality. I'd love to play around with him finally coming to terms with himself through falling madly in love with a guy.
23, OMEGA, MUSIC PERF., JUNIOR, SINGLE

SPACE
space
spaaace
levi n. delcour
levi n. delcour
Levi's originally from a very wealthy family. He's also from Vancouver Island with mountains and orcas. Despite being from a wealthy family he just barely scrapes by. He works at the campus cafe and makes web comics. He has a lot of baggage under that messy hair and crooked smile. He struggles with childhood abuse and self harm. He's on the baseball team and the marching band.

FRIENDS He's kind of flaky and not ver reliable but he's adorable and friendly and awkward. Levi is one of those people who will be your friend for life the second you show him kindness. He's a pretty entertaining guy to have around. Don't be surprised if you asks you to sit in the doorway while he showers. You don't have to watch, he just doesn't like to be alone in a room.

FOES Impossible because he'd just hide from you forever. He's a lover, not a fighter. If someone obviously didn't like him he would avoid them like the plague because he's had enough beatings, kthx. He's a scaredy cat when it comes to confrontation.

FANCIES Levi's pretty oblivious when it comes to girls being interested in him. Think Garth Algar. "Take me, Garth." "Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket." There's definitely room for past relationships. Maybe something brief before he ends up making a move on his current crush.
22, ALPHA, STUDIO ART, JUNIOR, CRUSH

SPACE
space
spaaace
stevie s. doherty
stevie s. doherty
This is Stevie, just Stevie. She's from the Republic of Ireland and you'd take care to remember that. She's here on a Student VISA. She's very vulgar and trashy. A major daddy's girl and just as big of a tomboy. She loves aggression. She's on the rugby team and in the fight club. She works as a tattoo artist and body piercer. She will take sexual favors instead of money. She does roller derby under the name Pixie Kicks.

FRIENDS If you can get around her abrasiveness and her offensive sense of humor Stevie's a good friend to have. Not the best, because she's kind of selfish, but definitely an entertaining one. She'd definitely have a lot more male friends than female ones. Stevie's always been "one of the guys".

FOES Honestly she'd have so many because it's so easy to piss her off. She's not afraid to pick fights and most of the time she kind of starts them. Stevie's also not afraid to fuck you up.

FANCIES She's pansexual so anything and everything gender wise is welcome. She's also polyamorous so committing to just one person isn't her style. She's not a cheater though, just to clarify. She's a bit of a slut and proud of that so everything is COMPLETELY OPEN with her.
22, PRE-LAW, JUNIOR, SLUT, SINGLE

SPACE
space
spaaace
yeon-a song
yeon-a song
You can spell her name any way you'd like but only one person can call her Tuna. She's a criminology major who has a degree in photography. She's a photographer for the Centennial Herald. She practically lives at the foot of Joe Herschal's bed. She's Joe's shadow. North Korean refugee raised in Alabama. Really tiny at 4'11" and 95lbs soaking wet. Works as a tutor and note taker. Post traumatic stress disorder, asthmatic, anemic. She hates everyone.

FRIENDS She honestly is awful at making friends so I doubt she'd have very many. She's anti-social and apathetic and gives off some serious sociopath vibes. Once you've broken through that Yuna's a fiercely loyal friend to have though.

FOES She's a misanthropist with severe Bitchy Resting Face so she's bound to have a nice amount of one sided and mutual enemies. She may be small but she's a force to be reckoned with.

FANCIESMost people tend to assume she's in love with Joe but that's platonic love. In reality Yuna has little interest in romance but she's COMPLETELY OPEN so have at 'er.
23, CRIMINOLOGY, TUTOR, SENIOR, SINGLE

SPACE
space
spaaace

#2 Guest_Abe Cleary_*

Guest_Abe Cleary_*

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Okay, my man Aiden Berkeley would totally get along with Yeona. I mean, he's a sweetheart who gets along with everyone, and he has his share of personal history issues as well. He's smart enough, and he's a super great, loyal friend. He's shy though, and sometimes gets intimidated by people.

Abe's my baby freshman, who's a perfect little gentleman and is secretly really insecure about his social skills, even though he's always been a pretty popular kid. He'd probably be pretty scared of her. I can see him getting along with Fox though.

Max is... well, Max is an asshole. But he's a very handsome, charming, intelligent asshole. So maybe he and Yeona would actually get along - once they got past bitching at each other. They're all in my plot page if you want to check it out.

#3 Guest_Yeon-A Song_*

Guest_Yeon-A Song_*

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yeona wouldn't mind Aiden but it would probably take a while for her to really open up much. Mostly because for some reason she has a harder time talking to genuinely nice people than genuinely mean people. Idk why but yeah she'd warm up eventually. Maybe, since she's a senior, she's had enough time to get a bit used to him?

Abe and Fox could definitely get along. He's a very social guy and has no problem talking to people. Especially if he's a little gentleman. Fox would try and offer to show him the ropes.

Yeona would enjoy bitching back and forth with Max but I can't see it going very far past that. She's more like the kind of person to have mild respect for him but still be bitchy because she knows he can take it.

#4 Guest_Abe Cleary_*

Guest_Abe Cleary_*

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Yeah, and Aiden's a sophomore, so maybe they met in the beginning of his freshman year, so she's had the whole previous year and maybe part of the summer to get to know him.

She and Max would be hilarious. What do you think - would they meet at a party, or know each other from somewhere else already or something?

And Abe's into sports, but I don't think Fox is, right? What do you think? Where could they meet?

#5 Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

I think a thread between Yeona and Max is definitely needed. 

Fox is into sports on a more casual level. He's a pretty active guy, just not enough to ever go for a competitive sport. He'd have no problem doing it for fun with someone like Abe!

#6 Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Tripp and Fox would likely be somewhat of acquaintances because of their mutual love of parties and humor. I'm not sure exactly how close they'd be, but they'd probably get on fairly well because Tripp is pretty goofy and impossible to embarrass. If they were friends, Tripp would probably make an attempt to learn sign language.

Tripp and Yeona would be enemies, most likely. Or maybe a one sided attraction? Tripp would find her really interesting but her attitude would just encourage him to be a snide little sassypants to her every chance he got. It could be kinda fun, sort of Tripp chasing after her but super rudely and Yeona just being completely bugged by it. 

#7 Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

With Fox it'd probably take a thread to see just how close. There's definitely aspects of Tripp's personality that Fox wouldn't really agree with but it wouldn't be enough to make Fox completely dislike him either. I'm definitely leaning towards them getting along pretty well and Fox would certainly appreciate someone learning ASL for him.

And then with Yeona she'd definitely find him really annoying and she'd sass him right back with so much ice in her voice. He'd have to make sure he didn't rudely chase after her when her big dumb guard dog Joe Herschel wasn't around. Mind you he looks like more of a threat than he really is xD 

#8 Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Guest_Tripp Noel_*

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

As for Fox, I can get a thread up and running tomorrow when I'm done with classes (approx. 12 hours from now :P) if you'd like to just play around and see how it goes.

The same goes for Yeona, I can start one of them running into each other on campus for the first time and Tripp getting his sass on?

Or you can start any if you'd like. Totally up to you!! :)

#9 Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I probably wouldn't be able to make it until later in the week. I have a really busy work week this week so if you want to get them up go for it but no need to rush them!

#10 Guest_Chelsea Noel_*

Guest_Chelsea Noel_*

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'll get around to it sometime this week. (This is Tripp, too lazy to switch accounts :P)

#11 Guest_Adryan Miklos_*

Guest_Adryan Miklos_*

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Angelo sounds like he could definitely be a good friend for Adryan, who ranges from personalities depending on the day and situations in his life. But he is first and foremost a loyal friend with a passion for art and writing. He's never really without his music either. His life experiences pretty much vary due to his previous living situation, but perhaps a close guy friend is just what he needs. :D

#12 Guest_Angelo Guerrero_*

Guest_Angelo Guerrero_*

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Nothing much to really add, just that they'd definitely be very good friends.

#13 Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Guest_Foxworth Beltz_*

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

Okay so I finally added Hiro and Levi after 5ever so people should love upon them.

#14 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

Agh, so I love Levi. Can we please plot? I think Alice and Levi would get along, and so would Aiden and Levi.

Aiden's had a past with self-harm as well, so they'd have that in common.

I think Alice would be a good friend for Levi. She can be goofy, and will talk superheroes with him (though she personally prefers Marvel - which might make for some funny debates).

They're both in my plot page ^_^

#15 Guest_Levi Delcour_*

Guest_Levi Delcour_*

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

Levi & Aiden would definitely get along though if Aiden ever brought up Levi's scars he'd probably just play it off like he had no idea what Aiden was talking about. He very rarely talks about it.

& Alice Levi would definitely get along really well with Alice. As would Fox. Her and Stevie would probably get along too, since Stevie's a raging feminist as well. They can crush misogyny together.

Let me know if you want to thread any of 'em.

#16 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

Chances are, Aiden wouldn't say anything anyway, cause he hates confrontation or conflict of any kind. 

Dude, and I love all these ideas for with Alice! I love Stevie omg. Let's please try to do all of these. But we should probably start with one...

Also. Random thought. Stevie and Max. Unlikely friends/occasional hook-up? Like, they both have a grudging respect and admiration for each other?

#17 Guest_Levi Delcour_*

Guest_Levi Delcour_*

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Stevie and Alice to start perhaps? I need to do more with her. For Stevie and Mac they'd definitely hook up every now and then. She's probably playfully make fun of him for doing ballet but also try and egg him on to sparring with her. I can see them genuinely getting along. Spar, smoke weed, sleep together, mess with people. A grand old time.

#18 Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:34 AM

That would work! Sorry I haven't been on in so long!!! 

But I LOVE that plot idea for Max and Stevie. It sounds so perfect. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plots, fox beltz, yeona song, stevie doherty, angelo guerrero, levi delcour, hiro omura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D