free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Down This Road

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

<

Aurora Malkavia
19, Freshman, Dance/Drama Major, Dance Team, Cheerleader,Drama Club

About Aurora: Aurora is friendly, outgoing and fun to be around. She is currently exploring options in her life (about many things). The fact that her brother is so protective of her is starting to bother her more the older she becomes.

Dating Status: Aurora would be open for dates from either gender. The guys that date her would probably meet her brother first but not necessarily, as she’s willing to not put the guy though that. She isn’t ready to come out to her family, because, she’s not certain if she’s really bi. So, any girls that date her it would be probably kept from her family and friends. Relationships can be casual; though don’t expect her sleep around she doesn’t. Not closed to a more serious relationship but want it to develop over time.

Friends: Aurora makes friends easily so I expect there would be several of these. There likely is a core group that is closer to her than her other friends and maybe one – three best friends.

Enemies: I don’t suspect there would be too many of these but am open to suggestions. It is possible that maybe Aurora got picked for something over another girl and that other girl is jealous but not really sure that any character would fit that plot.

Isabel Malkavia
19, Pre-Med, Book Club, Student Council

About Belle: Belle is extremely smart, very involved in activities around school and very goal oriented. She doesn’t make friends nearly as easy as her siblings but she doesn’t shy away from people either.

Dating Status:

Open to casual friendly dates. She is very focused on her goals, so, anyone dating her more seriously would have to be alright with that. Like Aurora, any guy dating her would have to meet Mario. Unlike Aurora, she would want them to meet her brother.

Friends:

Her closest friends probably share similar interests as her; in science and clubs she’s in though she might have made a good friend or two though her brother or sister. Her circle of friends would be smaller than that of her siblings.

Enemies:

I can’t picture her having many enemies but am open to suggestions.

Mario Malkavia
21, Third Year History/Creative Writing Major, Football, Basketball, Literary Magazine, Book Club

About Mario: Mario is outgoing, friendly and will be friendly with anyone. Just don’t hurt one of his sisters and he’s pretty much good with most people. He is smart, creative and athletic which can make his group of friends be varied. He is very protective of his sisters though and wants to meet anyone that they are going on dates with.

Dating Status: Casual or more serious dating are both a possibility with him. He is likely to date a girl for a while before getting more serious with her. He is a fun date but doesn’t believe in pressuring girls into anything. He , pretty much, treats his dates like he wants his sisters to be treated on dates.

Friends: He probably has a lot of friends. He is both creative and athletic and probably has many of both types of friends. He might have a best friend or two that could be from either group.

Enemies: I don’t think that he would have many of these but am open to suggestions.

Melissa Morrison
19, Freshman, Music Major (Dance Minor), Dance Team, Cheerleader, Orchestra

About Melissa: From the outside, Melissa seems like a fun, party girl who is easy when it comes to sleeping with men. It’s a difficult process to get past the huge walls she’s put up but if people take the time to get to know her they will find out she is very creative and fiercely loyal to those close to her.

Dating Status: Melissa is very single. She is far more likely to have one night stands and/or a friends with benefits type of relationship than a long term committed one. She will, pretty much, sleep with any man who asks but tends to be drawn towards bad boys. However, I think it would be interesting if she actually had a good boy who was attracted to her and took her out on a date (and didn’t want sex). It would another thing to explore with her.

Friends: Melissa would have more male friends than female friends, mostly, because she has had very bad experience with girls in the past. She likely to think, at first, about anyone (male or female) that they are just using her for something. She could more easily have casual friends, to be a close friend would take more time and patience. She wouldn’t have a lot of close friends but perhaps one or two best friends would be work. Maybe one male and one female?

Party Buddies: People she parties with on a regular basis but they aren’t close. While she does smoke pot on occasion and drinks, she stays away from harder drugs she would still be around people who did that kind of thing.

Enemies: Melissa could have a number of these or very few; depending on how people see her. She could have slept with someone’s boyfriend or husband accidentally. She could just be seen as easy and not liked because of that. Any ideas might work with this.

Valerie Morrison
21, Junior, Pre-Vet Major, Book Club, Literary Magazine

About Valerie: Valerie is a quiet girl who has a hard time starting a conversation with people she doesn’t know. If you want to get her talking though discussing animals, science or books are probably a good start. She is a people pleaser, which can be a good or bad thing.

Dating: Valerie is actually attracted more to good boys, bad boys tend to scare her more. She would not have casual sex and it would take, probably, months of seriously dating her to be able to have a physical relationship with her. A casual date with a friend is a possibility but it would have to be someone she was comfortable with. There could also be someone who takes her out expecting her to be like her sister.

Friends: Valerie’s friends would mostly be in either the same major as her or in the same club but there could be a few more that she just made or met though her siblings. She probably has only one or two best friends and they are probably more likely girls than guys.

Users: Being such a people pleaser, Valerie would be someone who could easily be used by someone. (for almost anything but casual sex and anything she knows, ahead of time, is illegal (stealing, drugs,etc))

Enemies: Someone could dislike her because of her sister but that probably doesn’t happen very often. Open to suggestions but can’t really think of any other scenarios with this.

Rose Newhall
19, Freshman, Studio Arts/Graphic Design Major,Literary Magazine, Gymnastics Team

About Rose: Rose is what I like to call a social introvert. While she would be happy sitting in her room painting or spending a little more time alone; her upbringing has been that that is not a good trait to have. She is not shy but having to be around a lot of people for a long time; she can find exhausting unless she’s friends with them. Another thing people notice about her is she tends to be extremely polite; from years of etiquette lessons.

Dating Status: While casual dating is a possibility; dating anyone on a serious level might take some doing. She would be a fun and outgoing date.

Friends: Likely, she would have 1-3 people that are her core group. Getting to really know her would take time and effort. She is a good person for any character that likes to be the big brother/sister type. Other friends would probably not be extremely close to her, she would probably have a number of people that she could associate with as friends or casual friends.

Enemies: I don’t think she would have many of these but am open to suggestions.

Doug Russo
20, Junior, International Business Major, Football, Omega Sigma Pi

About Doug: Doug is the type of person who wants what he wants and will use almost anyone to get what he wants. He tends to be manipulative and will try to convince people that he is really a good guy before showing his true colors. He does like to drink and when drunk will be more likely to show what he’s truly like. He also has a gambling addiction that often gets him into trouble.

Dating Status: One night stands, friends with benefits. If there’s not sex involved at the end of the night don’t expect him to stick around unless he needs the girl for some other reason (like money or to get even with someone). It might be best to look elsewhere for a long term relationship but if anyone wants this plot. The girl would have to easily give him sex and money and look the other way at all the other women he takes to bed. (And he wouldn’t be alright with if she did the same thing)

Friends: He probably has two kinds of people that might border on friends. Those who don’t know who he is or don’t believe the rumors or those who don’t care. While he’s not beyond using his friends, he wouldn’t do it to someone who could see it coming or if Doug would gain nothing from using them. His Omega brothers , teammates and gambling buddies would be the ones he would most associate with.

Enemies: He could have a number of enemies’ people he’s used or manipulated, their friends and families. People he owes money to. People that know about him and just don’t like him because of how he is. Really whatever anyone could think of.

Zander Russo
18, Second Year, Computer Programming/Computer Engineering Major,Alpha Xi Nu, Book Club, Centennial Herald

About Zander: Zander is a kind, extremely giving, nice person to be around. He tries to get along with everyone he meets but can't stand people who are bigoted.

Dating Status: Zander would make certain to treat a woman well on a date. While he would go on casual dates; he is, very much, the type to really be looking for the person he will spend the rest pf his life with even if he wouldn't let them know that, at first.

Friends: Zander is very outgoing and tends to make friends easily enough but he finds it, a little easier, to be closer with other people who have similar interests as he and are highly intelligent.

Enemies: I can't picture Zander having too many of these but am open to suggestions

Shawn Wilson
2O,Sophomore,Sports Management and International Business Major, Football, Baseball

About Shawn: Shawn is a nice guy and into trying new things. He is open about his sexuality but is understanding of those who aren't or aren't certain yet. He would be the type of guy to help someone though that rather than being judgmental at all about it.

Dating Status: Single. Homosexual. When it comes to men , he'd be attracted to some one who was nice before anything else. While it might help if the man is fun to be around, it would be possible for Shawn to bring that out in them.

Friends: Shawn makes friends easily. He's outgoing and will ,pretty much, start a conversation with anyone. He can best friends he met at college but, it's also, likely he might have best friend he grew up with.

Enemies:

The only way I could imagine an enemy of Shawn would be someone who harassed him or his friends or family. I don't think he'd have many enemies.

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

#2 Guest_Nash Anderson_*

Guest_Nash Anderson_*

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:52 AM

Hello!
I'm Rach.
I love Taylor. I therefore love Rose! And I would LOVE for her and Nash to meet!

Nash is a big softy. He's a rancher boy, with a heart of gold. I can totally see him being like a big brother figure to Rose, as he has a little sister at home that he really misses. He would be super protective and adoring over Rose, and they could become really close friends with this bond. The catch is -
He may need her support later on when he finds out/realises he is gay. I feel like they have quite similar personalities, that eventually they could be close enough to talk about everything, she could ring him in the middle of the night when she can't sleep, and help each other with anything. And go for horse rides together! Cute, but in an undeniable brotherly/sisterly best friend way. Maybe a way that future boyfriends/ girlfriends of them both would really get peeved about!

I can see Nash trying to protect her from other guys though and wanting to keep her innocent and safe forever.. As well as asking for her opinion on anything.. And in general them just being overly adorable.

Anyways tell me what you think! If you don't see that working well with Rose, I'll go with any ideas! :)

#3 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

I could definitely see them as best friends.   Rose would certainly be there for him when all of that happens. Especially, with him being there for her.   And I certainly see this getting interesting if one of them starts dating and their dates get the wrong idea about their friendship.

Rose is a prime candidate for a guy to try to take advantage of her; don't know if that'll happen but if is a strong possibility.

Rose was at the college for one semester before the accident happened. (I don't think that's clear in the app)  If you want they could already be friends, working towards best friends and he could know about the accident.  Or they could just meet and we could start from the beginning.  

If you want to do a thread with them let me know.    

Thanks

#4 Guest_Nash Anderson_*

Guest_Nash Anderson_*

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

Yeah, that sounds fab! I think it will make things easier if they are already friends, heading towards besties ;) Feel free to start a thread if you like! Woohoo!

#5 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

Thanks.  Sorry, this took so long ...computer problems.    but the thread is here.  

http://censtateuni.c...t-on-the-field/

#6 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

I think Rose and my boy Abe would get along really well! He's a super sweet, shy kid who was pretty popular in high school but doesn't really know why (but let's face it - he's good-looking, nice, polite, chivalrous... everything a girl would want in a guy). He'd probably be intimidated by her at first, but I can imagine them becoming friends. He's in my plot page if you wanna check him out :)

#7 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

Checked out Abe and yeah I could easily see them as friends.   She would probably find him attractive but is not the type to make it obvious.   

I would also be alright with maybe some casual dates between these two; in the future.....alright if that does or doesn't happen.  Just a thought really.

If you want to put up a thread between the two I'd be up for it.   Just let me know where it is.  I'm going to be busy over the next few days so I promise I'll get to it though and not keep you waiting too long.

#8 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

Figured I'd let everyone know what I'm looking for now that the board has been revived.

A best friend (or two

I'm drawn to the big brother type best friend for her but someone she can have fun with would be good as well.  It could be the same person but what might be more fun would be having one that is protective of her and one that is a bit more of a trouble maker  (possibly the female being more of a trouble maker) 

Though the trouble maker can't be over the top; Rose doesn't do drugs or smoke/  As for alcohol ,it's limited, because of the medications she has to be on she has to be careful with that kind of thing.

Possible the protective best friend has known her for a while and knows what happened to her.

Another idea would be someone having a crush on her or maybe some sort of guy go on a date with.  

I'm open for dating for her but it'd take a while to get there.

#9 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

Adding this idea for a plot:  Someone who knows her and her family and maybe is being pushed to get to know her better or maybe even marry her.  This would have to be someone from a wealthy family.  The two could be friends, get along or maybe not really like each other but should have no interest in marrying each other.   

Or perhaps another option would be someone who knows that she comes from money and is trying to use her.  

I'm open to really any ideas for plots for her. 

#10 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Sasha and Rose are the same age from the same city and their parents (her mother and Rose's father) work in the same industry. It's not a stretch at all for us to say these two have probably known each other their entire lives. Sasha would have known William as well. Most likely they went to the same boarding school when they were kids, and maybe they were actually friends, back when Sasha was taunted as Fatsha. Then Sasha transferred to the weight loss boarding school and they haven't been close since, but have probably seen each other at society or fashion events occasionally. Now that they are back around each other, I see Rose awakening Sasha's protective instincts. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#11 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Rose/Sasha:  I really like the idea of them knowing each other since childhood and being friends.  They could have been friends before as Rose and William would have never made fun of Sasha.  

I could actually see them bonding as Rose has never been good enough for her parents and is constantly criticized by them, when she actually speaks to them.  Not that Sasha would know that and I'm guessing Rose knows nothing about Sasha;s problems at home but just if either ever found out.  

Sasha is welcomed to know about the accident, people in that part of society could easily know about it.  

Let me know if you'd like to a thread and I can start it.

#12 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Definitely want to thread these two, Sasha could use a friend from the past. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#13 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Updated:  Added the siblings.   They are now up for plots.  :)

#14 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

Sasha and Aurora

General Acquaintances who are always tearing up the dance floor together. As for closeness Sasha would be drawn more to Belle than Aurora but would still enjoy her company. 

Sasha and Belle

These two actually mesh well together but their busy schedules keep them apart. Maybe we could find these two in a more relaxed setting where I'm sure these two would click. 

Sasha and Mario

Sasha has a total crush on Mario, she loves his personality but even more so his protectiveness of his sisters. She wouldn't even know the first thing to do about her crush except just being generally nervous around him. I'd love to thread them to watch Sasha squirm. 

PS: Thought of making Sasha and Belle best friends, which I think might just become Sasha and Rose, just so Sasha would be the one singing BFB, BFB!

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#15 Clara Bishop

Clara Bishop

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hey there.

I think that Clara and Mario would at least know each other since they are both Creative Writing majors.  I was thinking that by talking with Mario, Clara might in fact get to know his sisters also.  Clara isn't sure about her own sexuality at the moment, so she might crush hard on Mario and later crush on Aurora.

What do you think?

Posted Image

#16 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

Sasha and Aurora:  I could see that; the two would probably have fun together but I could also see why they wouldn't be as close.  

Sasha and Belle:  Yeah, they both are active and I could see trying to schedule a time and place to get together and catch up.   Easily friends with these two.  Close friends but i think your right about Sasha and Rose being best friends because they've been friends for so long and Belle really wouldn't understand what Sasha is going though , even if she'd be there for her friend.  

Sasha and Mario:  He would be friends with her and if he found out about the crush be flattered and think it was sweet.  I don't know what he'd do in a situation like that because he wouldn't want to make anything uncomfortable between one of his sisters friends and him or hurt them at all.  So, I guess he'd tread lightly with it.  But if she needed him for any reason he'd be there for her.  

Claire and Mario:   They would know each other; especially if Claire is part of the Literary Magazine.  I could see these two getting along, pretty well.  

Claire and Aurora:  I like that.  I could see Claire being someone Aurora might be interested in but too worried to act on it; at first.  They could be friends easily and maybe Aurora would be dragging Claire to places, like clubs or something like that? 

Claire and Belle:  If Claire is part of the book club; she could know Belle though that.  If not then though Mario.  These two would get along but I'm suspecting, because Belle is really busy, she might not see as much of her as Aurora or Mario. Still, I would think a casual friendship might work with them. 

#17 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

Valerie and Melissa are now up for plots.   Not sure what's going on with my page sorry if it looks a little messed up.   

#18 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:15 AM

Zander and Doug have been added. 

#19 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

Sasha and Melissa

They are on the cheer team together but both can be so distant. I don't see these two becoming friends unless they both got stranded somewhere and were forced to talk and ended up opening up to one another.

Sasha and Valerie

They would have been friends back when Sasha was more quiet and demure. Now they move in different circles. They may know each other through Melissa eventually but for now they do not. 

Sasha and Doug

To quote How The Grinch Stole Christmas (motion picture): Hate hate hate double hate LOATHE ENTIRELy! 

Unfortunately for Sasha he  is in all of her circles and a constant reminder of her father. She's already caught his number and if you can't say something nice...But I was thinking that Doug is trying to score an internship with Patron Casino Management (where Dennis Campbell is President) instead of working with his mother. He may try to manipulate Sasha to put in a good word for him. 

Sasha and Zander

These two may actually mesh well together, but it may have taken awhile for their worlds to collide. Maybe something happens to Sasha's laptop and Zander helps fix it. Even with the same last name Sasha would be hard pressed to think Doug and Zander are brothers. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#20 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:32 AM

Sasha and Melissa:  I agree with that.  I don't actually see Melissa having many friends on the cheerleading squad more members that either tolerate her being there or dislike her altogether, so, that actually fits.

Sasha and Valerie:  I could go with them knowing each other back when Sasha was quieter but not really friends any more.

Sasha and Doug:  Oh, I like the idea of him trying to get on her good side to score an internship with her father.  That is something he would do, as, he'd really not want to do that with his mother.  I could see him helping her or one of her friends to try to get on her good side.and then not liking it at all when it doesn't work.  

Sasha and Zander:  Friends easily and he would come and fix her computer or help her out , if she needed it.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D