Okay so this is probably THE most bassackwards plot page in the world, but what I'm doing here is actually CONSIDERING creating characters and looking for plots before I even start the profiles. That sounds dumb, but I'm just legitimately interested in seeing what I come up with in terms of backstory with other people if that makes any sense. I'm feeling particularly uncreative, too, so throw some ideas at me and I'll see what sticks!
I'm interested in potentially playing five different characters, though only four of them have names at the time. The last one is just kind of a vague... idea (and admittedly a face I want to play, shhh don't judge me).
I'll start with the one I'm most interested in trying out, and that's:
Logan Anderson (fc: Jake Johnson)
- I've only got a few ideas but they're as follows:
- permanent manchild, immature and sort of dumb sometimes
- superstitious and has the worst luck of anyone ever
- no seriously like he has the worst luck ever.
- unintentionally selfish but a good friend to have
- complete smartass and unwilling to admit any faults he has
- somewhere in his 30s, Biology professor
- I'd be cool with just about any kind of plot with him. Just let me know what you're looking for.
Sam Capella (fc: David Giuntoli)
- Alright so I've actually played Sam here and there so this should be easy:
- he's a bit too serious/severe for most, though he's nice enough.
- his main problem is his messiah complex; he's obsessed with fixing things
- sometimes that includes people, too. he gets himself into a lot of tricky situations, friendships, and relationships because he just doesn't know how to give up or let go.
- when he CAN'T fix things, he can also be temperamental. and inadvertently controlling too, even if he's an extremely nice guy.
- he can get sucked into his work, which is also problematic
- he'd make a good ex for any female professor on the board!
- maaaybe a past student affair could have gone down.
- 33, professor of medical sciences and a campus physician
Drew Pennington (fc: Armie Hammer)
- I've never played him but I've always had him sitting around in my mind, so:
- he's a rich brat (think richkidsofinstagram but maybe a little less wealthy)
- has always gotten every single thing he wants and thinks he always will
- Mama's boy, no question
- he hardly has any redeeming qualities, considering how selfish he is, but a plot that might expose one would be really interesting.
- he can be whiny and irritating and clingy when he's got no one around
- has no need to impress anyone, and if he doesn't inherit the family business then he's digging his own grave, as no one seems to like him
- thinks he's untouchable/invincible; it's only a matter of time before someone hands his ass to him in a fight
- simultaneously is a bit of a daredevil, and seeks out all kinds of fun when he can.
- 22, senior, business management major
- looking for anything. hit me up.
Leah Edison (fc: Adelaide Kane)
- I don't have a whole lot on her, either, but I've got a decent grasp:
- sporty, viciously competitive and even seems to get a kick out of it
- attracted to similarly competitive types, though anyone would work
- super boyish and a prankster at heart
- is attracted to both sexes and is "in control" of her sexuality, so to speak (meaning she has no issues with sleeping with people for fun and isn't fond of being slut shamed for it)
- by the same token is a commitment phobe and has no interest in relationships
- THOUGH it could be cute if someone snuck up on her
- I'd be interested in polar opposites if we did a plot like that
- she can be temperamental and she does NOT take shit
- not exactly sensitive
- 20, sophomore, physical education major
AND FINALLY I DONT REALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR HIM BUT I LIKE HIS FACE SO
anyway IN SUMMARY PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH ALL OF THE THINGS. this is the weirdest plot page in existence.