free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Be my Jaeger co-pilot???

mika ginger lemond

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ginger Lemond

Ginger Lemond

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

Mika's Character(s)

tumblr_inline_mkik246cXj1qz4rgp.gif

Hannah Laurie "Ginger" Lemond

Senior; Astrology

>> bitchy, uptight, high, closed off, slightly mental
>> is only known as Ginger at CSU
>> transferred from NYU during the end of her sophomore year
>> when it comes to friends, Ginger would rather have none. After losing her best friend and pretty much adopted sister to a new york street mugging gone wrong and having to watch her closest friend in the entire world die in her arms, Ginger fears friendships and all the feelings that could go horribly wrong with them
>> in Ginger's mind, everyone is her enemy. Everyone has the potential to hurt her if they get close.
>> isn't planning on dating any time soon but a relationship isn't out of the question. what is out of the question is for them to try to halt her drug abuse
>> never gets high before her daily classes

>> switched majors from Nursing to Astronomy after Sophie died.

>> doesn't have a definite sexuality. tends to hook up with anyone when she's high, which is almost all the time

>> will voice her opinions on anything, whether you asked her to or not 

i'm cool with any and all plots.

don't worry if you think it's too dramatic or even too boring, i'll probably love it.

#2 Clara Bishop

Clara Bishop

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Okay....I don't know if this would work because of how Ginger lives her life, but what if Clara happened to bump into her when she was about to get high?  Clara wants to not be the girl she was before her parents died and might be curious?  Just a thought.  Let me know if that would work.

Posted Image

#3 Ginger Lemond

Ginger Lemond

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

That would definitely work. She doesn't mind having people along when she gets high so it wouldn't be too far fetched for her to bump into Clara. She also doesn't like to get high alone so we could just say that she invites Clara because her friend fell through.

I just read through Clara's plot page and Ginger would totally be the type that, if they did end up getting high together, she'd try to make a move on her and make out with her. But that is totally up to you and what you're comfortable with. 

#4 Clara Bishop

Clara Bishop

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

I could see Clara being curious about kissing a girl, especially if she were high, so maybe we play that by ear.

Would you like to start the thread or do you want me to? Let me know.

Thanks.

Posted Image

#5 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

I think that Rose and Ginger might be interesting in thread together.   They are both very difficult to get close to but I think it comes across in Rose a different way.   No telling how it would work out; they might not even get along,  especially at first.   Which could be interesting

Rose though doesn't do drugs but she has some really good ones for her depression and pain killers. Which she hates taking.   Not sure if that would even be a factor though it might if Ginger gets the wrong idea or if she tries to get some from Rose.   Just a few thoughts.

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

#6 Ginger Lemond

Ginger Lemond

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

We could have them in class or sitting in the library/study hall and Ginger just happens to see her pill bottles in her purse and speaks up about how much money she could make if she sells them because she obviously doesn't like to take them and then we could just end up going from there? Ginger has enough of her own product that she wouldn't feel the need to take or ask for Rose's stuff. Let me know what you think! 

#7 Guest_Adryan Miklos_*

Guest_Adryan Miklos_*

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Honestly, I think Adryan and her for a friendship (obviously since he's gay XD) would be a very interesting mix. There's a lot of different sides to his personality and it definitely depends on who he's around which side will come out more. On default, his pretty outgoing even if he suffers social anxiety the whole time, he's what most people would call a "good-boy", but lack of opportunity is to blame for that title. I can see a lot of potential :) Let me know what you  think!

#8 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

That sounds like a good thread idea between them.   Just let me know if you'd like be to start it (or if you want to wait a little while that's alright.)

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mika, ginger lemond

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D