free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

New event and clean-up!

announcement event

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Melli

Melli

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hey guys!

We realize it's been sort of quiet around here lately, so we're hoping to spice it up with a new event! The Spring Intramurals are competitions between groups in the university. More information is located here. Be sure to reply to that thread with what group your character will be participating in. We'll be keeping a list within that same thread to document who is involved with what team.

Other than that, we've done a bit of spring cleaning, meaning we've cleared out the inactive profiles, claims, etc. Be sure to check each of those to see if your character has been removed, and simply reply to this thread for any desired revisions. 

We'll be advertising quite a bit soon, so be sure to update your plot pages for any new members! We hope to get things booming around here like they have been in the past. Hope to see you around soon!

<3 Melli & Aly

post-31238-rocket-dog-in-space-gif-zero-

#2 Guest_Eddie Sanders_*

Guest_Eddie Sanders_*

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

Hello. I went inactive for a while but came back and was just wondering if I could reactivate my character Edward Sanders?

#3 Guest_Danika Winfred_*

Guest_Danika Winfred_*

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

I like reactive Danika Winfred please

#4 Guest_Stephen Carter Dodson_*

Guest_Stephen Carter Dodson_*

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

I have been waiting a week or more to get my character approved. I'd love for you to check out my application in the Office of Registration. Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: announcement, event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D