free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Ruby's Plots

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ruby

Ruby

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:37 AM

QeDf9iP.pngS3kves8.png
6Kfj3BM.png8YPok8D.png
StC3idq.pngM5WwxJ8.png
epa0UTp.png

Posted Image

#2 Eleazar MacHanning

Eleazar MacHanning

• Faculty

• Male
  • Thirty One
  • Music Director
  • St. Andrews, Scotland
  • Ruby
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

ELEAZAR MCHANNiNG

tumblr_mq546o6Xen1r3vakso5_500.gif
--SO iF i HAD A CHANCE--
------would you let me know?------

• • • • •  • • • •

Eleazar "Ecce" MacHanning is a Music Director who lived in Northern California with his adopted son Issac and his pets before accepting a job at Centennial State University five years ago. Before making the move, he directed the symphony orchestra and the city choir for a living as well as tutored students privately as his main source of income. Here, he does much the same job with the exception of also teaching a music appreciation course and private piano to university students. He's been a single father for about six or seven years now, having adopted his son Isaac from an agency that he volunteered at for about a year before moving to Northern California.

Eleazar is the kind of person that has never met a stranger. He is friendly and eager to meet new people even if he can be a bit awkward. He can be a bit protective of what he deems as 'his family', and tends to want to dote on young children -- the paternal instinct in this one is strong!

As far as enemies go, Eleazar is a bit difficult to anger. The fastest way to earn his ire though, is to be mean to someone in front of him. It doesn't matter if you're mean directly to him, but the moment you're unfair or hurtful to another person, especially someone he cares about, the gloves come off. Though he's not one to get into a physical altercation, he is definitely not above shouting matches.

Relationships wise, he is a single father happily married to Emily. His family is his #1 priority in his life.

AND if THE ANSWER iS NO
can i change your mind?

Posted Image

#3 Garrex Alexandrov

Garrex Alexandrov

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

Gregors Thackery Alexandrov

tumblr_inline_msqsxpwrR51qz4rgp.gif

YOU COULDN'T GET FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM ME
I'm only gonna bring you down, further than you've ever been.

• •  • •   • 

Garrex is that ex-marine guy that hangs around outside the science building blatantly smoking marijuana in public. You've probably seen him. Hell, if you smoke weed, he's probably your weed guy. He's known throughout Greek Row for having the dankest of the dank and fairly decent prices.

Aside from his drug dealing, Gare is a quiet person. He rarely, if ever, speaks up in any classes... save to heckle his fellow students, of course. He's most likely been an asshole to several people over the past few years, so people hating him is not uncommon.

He's in the marching band, playing tenor drums, as well as the Jazz combo on drum set. 

Gare's been around the block a few times, so he's completely open to past flings of either gender, though he wouldn't exactly be open about it. "There's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked," he'd say. He's that asshole.

i SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, i SAiD THIS SO LONG AGO
You don't have to be here if you don't wanna be here now.

Posted Image

#4 Lark Freyman

Lark Freyman

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

LARK FREYMAN

tumblr_m15x96Ki7L1r7exvr.gif

WAiTiNG FOR A ROAR
looking at the mutating skyline

• • • • •  • •   •   • 

Lark Freyman is one of approximately 2 female computer science majors focusing on programming and software development. As such, she's had dudes (read: neckbeards) hounding her from her first day until six hours ago. She pretty much gave up on dating anyone seriously within the first week; mostly because she didn't want to get involved or (more importantly) distracted.

This hasn't stopped her from dating around. No one's ever made it past the first date, save for FWB type situations. I would like for her to have had at least one fairly close female FWB that she's still on decent terms with/if not at least friends.

She played trumpet her first year in Marching Band, but quickly switched to pit to be with friends. She still plays trumpet in concert band intermittently, depending on her semester schedule. She's a proud member of Lambda Eta Psi, and is currently trying to badger a friend into pledging. 

THE CiTY iS MY CHURCH
it wraps me in sparkling twilight

tumblr_m17mdzckck1r7exvr.gif

#5 Seth Stonemantle

Seth Stonemantle

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:40 AM

SETH STONEMANTLE

The-Hollow-Crown-tom-hiddleston-31463677

AND iT SEEMS STRANGE
how we used to wait for letters to arrive

Seth is an adjunct professor at Centennial State University. He just took the job and wasn't planning on starting until the spring semester, but a faculty injury threw him right to the wolves his first week in the city. What a rush!

He seems to be adjusting to the new area fairly easily. He knows literally nobody here, so he's going to need to find some friends fairly quickly. He's a Historian, having worked in his hometown's archives for several years before deciding to go back to school and then teach. You know, just to see if he liked it.

Seth is definitely introverted, preferring small groups and intimate friendships to wide circles of acquaintances. He is painfully shy and it might take a little before he really warms up to someone, unfortunately.

BUT WHAT'S STRANGER, STiLL
is how something so small can keep you alive

Posted Image

#6 Aphel Ashal

Aphel Ashal

APHEL ASHAL

tumblr_m15c7sXuO21rrijgfo1_500.gif

--WASTED HOURS, BEFORE WE KNEW--
------where to go, and what to do------

Aphel Ashal is a Veterinary Medical student and graduate assistant. He is currently teaching an entry level course for Pre-Vet majors as well as working full time as an assistant to one of the equine vets. 

Typically you'll find Aphel rushing from building to building with a coffee mug in his hand. He's probably known as 'that weird grad ass that powerwalks with his mug'. This isn't his first semester teaching the course, so people could have met him there. He also spends a decent amount of time tutoring students at the support lab.

He's mostly looking for friends. And by looking for friends, he doesn't have a whole lot of time to have friends, so the few he has will be super precious. It's too crazy to really think about love interests, though he could probably be convinced so long as she didn't get in the way of his work.

WASTED HOURS THAT YOU MADE NEW
and turned into a life we can live

tumblr_ngut9c8kqa1u5cb4mo3_500.gif

#7 Ruby Felkier

Ruby Felkier

RUBY FELKiR

tumblr_n0ie2h6Csm1r0hz9zo1_500.jpg
SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MAGiC 
boy, you should know what you're falling for

Ruby works at the waffle house as a waittress. No, not that waffle house, the good one. And she's worked there for about a year and a half now, so if your character frequents waffle house at ungodly hours, chances are you've run into Ruby.

She's not exactly the chatty type, not even with regular customers, but she is fairly nice. She's typically seen reading at the bar while on her break, usually old classics. She's currently working on The Sound and the Fury. 

She's also pretty much homeless. Anyone that asks her about where she stays would quickly get a subject change. Ruby manages to do well for herself even if she essentially couch surfs a lot. She'll probably have several friends that she occasionally crashes at, though nothing terribly close. 

BABY DO YOU DARE TO DO THiS
'cause i'm coming at you like a dark horse

large.gif

#8 Maradon Elaine Rosenqueen

Maradon Elaine Rosenqueen

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

Maradon Elaine Rosenqueen

large.gif

YOU KiLL THE LiGHTS i'LL DRAW THE BLiNDS
don't dull the sparkle in your eyes
 •  • • •  • • • 

Thread Tracker

Cellphone

Maradon Elaine Rosenqueen is a megalomaniac with a pretty face. Unfortunately for anyone that stands in her way, she's brilliant and never lets anyone have the upper hand, even if it means letting them believe they have it.

Mara probably has a wide circle of acquaintances, being one of the top-tier Betas. She's nice to just about everyone she comes across, even if it is only to be polite. She's had her share of conquests too, across all genders, so she'll need some past flings/current flirts etc. She's majoring in Architecture, which is not typically a feminine line of study, but don't ever let her hear you say that.

She's in college not only to get a degree and party her ass off, but she's also looking for a partner. Not necessarily romantic, but someone with whom she can start building something from the ground up. She might look like she's just pretty, but she has some pretty lofty plans and needs someone to throw in with her.

i KNOW THAT WE WERE MEANT TO BREAK
so what, i don't mind

Posted Image

#9 Sam Austen Sheridan

Sam Austen Sheridan

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

Sam Austen Sheridan

hot-funny-joseph-gordon-levitt-gifs-bear

PAY MY RESPECTS TO GRACE AND ViRTUE
send my condolences to good
• •  • • •  • • • 

Thread Tracker

Cellphone

Sam Austen Sheridan is a Zoology major with a minor in Film Studies. He plans on making nature documentaries and "be the next Steve Irwin," his words, of course. He spends most of his time either in class or in Marching Band, where he plays Mellophone. Sometimes he gets to go to concert band and play French Horn. But that's not his favorite thing to do.

His favorite thing to do is make movies. He has a friend here at Centennial State that he makes shitty youtube videos mainly focused on Nature Education. He and Joe can sometimes be found on the outer skirts of campus, pulling up rocks looking for snakes and lizards and the like.

Sam's quite friendly, warm and inviting to most people. He hasn't really ever met a stranger, but he grew up in the South. That's kind of their thing. Romantically, he hasn't really dated anyone. He's gay, but he doesn't really talk about it. He's 'out', but it just doesn't come up very often. He's open to friendships, relationships, past relationships, anything really.

GiVE MY REGARDS TO SOUL AND ROMANCE
they always did the best they could

Posted Image

#10 Elijah Davis

Elijah Davis

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

tbd

Posted Image

#11 Tucker Crawford

Tucker Crawford

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:04 AM

Tucker Hennessey Crawford

tumblr_mivwzokKJ01s4ib2go1_500.gif

LiKE THE COLOR OF MY SKiN 
or the day that i grow old
• •  • • •  • • • 

Thread Tracker

Cellphone

Tucker Crawford is a Biochemistry graduate currently working as a graduate assistant while working on his Master's in Biomedical Engineering. He's also in the marching band, playing trumpet as well as acting as the section leader. He's been in a couple other concert bands over the years, so if your character is a music major, they've probably run into this jackass.

He's not openly a jackass. At least, not very often. He prefers a more subtle form of subterfuge. While most would consider him a 'high functioning' sociopath, he sees absolutely nothing wrong with they way he deals with people. That is, he uses them. But he doesn't let them know he's using them.

An avid manipulator of people, he uses his charm to befriend folks. He's a lot of things to a lot of different people, mostly because he plays whatever part they want him to. He plays up to their needs and in turn ends up making them indebted to him, either financially or emotionally/psychologically. While seldom outright aggressive, Tucker has an arrogant streak but is not too quick to point out flaws in others (he's a southern gentleman, after all), instead preferring to set them up for failure himself and watch them crash and burn.

Maradon's his cousin, and they both hail from Birmingham, Alabama, rich children of a steel baron.

MY LiFE iS MADE OF PATTERNS

that can scarcely be controlled

Posted Image

#12 Kathryn Jamie Austen

Kathryn Jamie Austen

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

TBD

Posted Image

#13 Jameson Braeburn

Jameson Braeburn

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:37 AM

TBD