free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

A Few Updates

announcement important

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Melli

Melli

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

Hey guys!

I know we've just started with the revival, but with it we've made a few updates that we're pretty excited about. First things first though: please start replying to this thread with characters you're interested in bringing back, so it stays bumped to the top of the announcements. With that said, let's proceed with the updates:

Quick Switch/Sub-accounts:

• I've recently installed a quick switch mod that is similar to subaccounts mods you might've seen on other forum hosts (such as jcink). You can link all of your characters to a parent account, which can either be an OOC account or the character you use the most. Up at the top to the left of the inbox icon, you'll see the Quick Switch option to go back and forth between them. In order to edit which character accounts are linked with it, simply go to My Settings, and there will be an "Account Switch" tab to the right of the "Settings" tab at the top. Click that and you can input your character accounts/passwords. There's one drawback, though: you have to do this under all of your character accounts. They don't automatically link to all. If you have a big number of characters (like me!) you could link them all with the parent account, and link the parent account to all accounts to save some time. 

Side-profile update:

• As you might've seen already, I've updated the "avatar" section with some HTML. The only change to that is that the avatars are now 250x350. Please use stationary avatars for that section and gifs for the hover avatar, if you so choose. To update those settings, just look under "My Settings" and you'll see it! We understand if it takes you a bit to get everything into working order, so if your avatars aren't stationary quite yet we'll give you some time. 

HTML:

• HTML has now been enabled universally, if you so choose to use it. Sorry it took a bit to get that done! Now you can use whatever template you would like to, rather than just bbcode templates. You don't have to use the dohtml tag, however; just look to the right of the posting window and you'll see a nifty "Enable HTML?" checkbox under Post Options. Feel free to use these in any forum, but we do request that you continue to use our bbcode template for new character applications. If you find any forums that don't have HTML enabled (in case I was a bit dumb in editing), just let us know via PM and we'll fix it right away.

Forum pruning: 

• We've gotten rid of a few redundant forums, like separate departments under one classroom building and the divisions in the Sports Complex. Any topics that were created in those forums have been moved to the new general forum, so nothing has been deleted. It's just a bit easier and more organized. 

Hope that covers everything! Keep posting and getting this place active! See you around.

Thanks,

Melli, Aly, & Ruby

post-31238-rocket-dog-in-space-gif-zero-

#2 Guest_Gwen Kindle_*

Guest_Gwen Kindle_*

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

I would like to have Gwen moved from Inactive to Active, if it is possible please?!

#3 Melli

Melli

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

Done! Welcome back!

post-31238-rocket-dog-in-space-gif-zero-

#4 Guest_Eddie Sanders_*

Guest_Eddie Sanders_*

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

I'd like Eddie moved to active again please.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: announcement, important

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D