free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Late Night Call

Peter Tomasz

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Aurora Malkavia

Aurora Malkavia

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:09 PM

Mario nodded to what Peter said but it seemed like all that could have been said between the two friends about overprotective brothers was. 

As for the sports.  ”Well, it seemed like the wrestling team did pretty good last season, as well.” Over all the teams at University were pretty good.

Once he got up, Aurora bounced up from her chair, ready to get going.  She got her jacket and grabbed her backpack; she was going to rehearse for an upcoming performance for one of her dance classes.   She gave Belle a hug and Mario a kiss on the cheek, the way siblings do.   Mario and Belle both said their goodbyes to Peter and Mario added a guy type of thanks. 

Aurora got Peter out the door and down to her car, before driving him back to campus.

Aurorasig_zpstenmdvbz.jpg

#42 Peter Tomasz

Peter Tomasz

• Freshman

• Male
  • Human Development, Family Sciences, and Rural Sociology
  • Carson Hills, New Jersey
  • Kiwi
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

"I know" he replied to Mario. ​"I started checking them out each season my Junior year. So I know they are in a pretty tough league"​. Peter was the team's heavyweight and had so far done pretty well. All year he stayed in shape by working out, staying in shape and go to out of season tournaments. His name wasn't well known- but it was early days yet...

Peter followed Aurora after he made his farewell to both Belle and Mario. Pulling his beanie on he awkwardly crammed his large body into Aurora's car- damn...did she have to buy such a small car?

​"Thanks for the lift back by the way"​ he smiled as he buckled his seat belt.

He relaxed as they drove back- he was going to need to be if he wanted to go back to sleep when he got back to his dorm room.

#43 Aurora Malkavia

Aurora Malkavia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

b]”It’s the least I could do.  Thanks for well…everything you did last night.”[/b] Noticing how uncomfortable he must be.  ”Sorry, the car isn’t bigger.  I don’t normally drive other people around in it.”  It was an honest apology and the truth,  even Mario rarely rode in her car, it was just that the siblings tended to have various schedules.   Now , if she had borrowed her brother car that might have been a better fit for her rather tall friend.

They reached the parking lot of campus though soon enough, she would have driven him to his door, if that was possible.   Aurora bounced out of the car and grabbed her backpack.   Once Peter was out of the car, the woman gave him a friendly hug.  ”Thanks , again. I need to go before my time in the dance studio is taken. “ Even on the weekends, time in the studio was precious and so with that in mind Aurora headed off towards the dance studio.

Aurorasig_zpstenmdvbz.jpg

#44 Peter Tomasz

Peter Tomasz

• Freshman

• Male
  • Human Development, Family Sciences, and Rural Sociology
  • Carson Hills, New Jersey
  • Kiwi
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

Climbing out of Aurora's car he was meet by her giving him a friendly hug.

"Its all good"​ he smiled, lifting her off her feet in a big hug before settign her down again, ​"Always glad to help out my friends where I can".

"Sure thing"​ he smiled when Aurora said she needed to jet to get her studio time. ​"You have a good one 'kay"​. Peter ambled off to his dorm room to flop down and catch a few hours sleep before he started on his assignemnt paper.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Peter Tomasz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D