free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Winter Tales

Winter plots Adaleen Kim Adaleen

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Adaleen Kim

Adaleen Kim

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

I had a whole pretty post set up, and then my cat decided I wasn't giving him enough attention and sat himself on my laptop keyboard and deleted everything. :/  I'll make this pretty again later but for now here's a quick post.

Adaleen is a sweet munchkin and gets along with most people, but nobody is liked by everybody or likes everybody.  She's also had relationships, but nothing serious.  Her profile is here. If you can see your character being friends, enemies, or whatever with her let me know~  I'm not very good at starting plot ideas, but I can help flesh them out.

#2 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

I've a few possibilities for you.

Rose/Adaleen: Rose is easy to be friends with and I think that they could get along easily enough.

Valerie/Adaleen: they both love cats (well really Val loves any animal) but they could get along pretty easily but Val is very shy.

Shawn/Adaleen: Shawn would try to be friends with her. I'm not sure what connection they would have.

Isabelle/Adaleen: Friends? I think they would get along if they ever got to talking.

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

#3 Adaleen Kim

Adaleen Kim

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:20 AM

Rose & Isabelle:  For both of these girls and Adaleen they're close enough that they could have GE classes together?  Maybe they sat next to each other or had to work on a group assignment or something, and that's how they met? (This could work for both of them, is basically what I'm trying)

Valerie:  They're further apart so it's less likely that they have GE classes together, and since Valerie's shy and so is Adaleen I'm having trouble picturing them just randomly starting to talk.  But has Valerie started interning at a vet yet?  Because Adaleen could have taken her cat in to get to know the local vet when she moved to the area?  Or they could have bumped into each other in the halls.  Or maybe one of them was struggling with moving something or dropped a ton of papers or whatever, and the other helped out.  Plenty of ways to make it work if you like their chances of friendship.  Adaleen certainly wouldn't take advantage of Valerie or anything, since it's a problem she has herself, though just because and not for any reason like Valerie.

Shawn:  He's athletic right?  Does he ever go running?  Because Adaleen's an avid runner, so they could have met on the track and have a similar running schedule and it could have just become an unspoken agreement that they always meet at that time to run together.  If not, we can figure something else out.

#4 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

All of that sounds good. I don't think Val would have started an internship yet because she's a freshman but she does volunteer with vet clinics and such when she can. And Shawn does go running , probably, almost every morning when the weather is good for it.

If you want to do a thread with one of them, that would be good. Just let me know if you have a preference.

#5 Adaleen Kim

Adaleen Kim

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:50 AM

Any of them are fine.  I just want to get Adaleen started. ^^  Do you have any that you want to get more posts on and we could go with that first?

#6 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

I'd really like to get Shawn started. If you want to have them run into each other at the gym or outside running either is fine with me? It might take a few days to get it started so your welcome to. (they can already know each other if that makes it easier?)

#7 Adaleen Kim

Adaleen Kim

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:35 PM

Either works for me too. ^^  Sure they can already know each other.  It would make sense anyway, since the year hasn't just started, and it's not like they wouldn't have been running beforehand.  It actually works out for me quite nicely because I have a midterm paper due tomorrow, a 15 pg research paper due next tuesday, and a 7pg paper on character analysis due next thursday, so I'm a bit busy right now.  After that I'm pretty much clear, but until then... So it might take me a bit to answer.  Why don't we say whoever has a finished starting post first posts first, and we'll go from there?

#8 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

That sounds good to me.

#9 Shawn Westchester

Shawn Westchester

• Sophomore

• Male
  • Sports Management/ Business Management
  • Silver Springs, CO
  • Cindy
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

Here is the start to the thread with Shawn. http://censtateuni.c...-day-for-a-run/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Winter, plots, Adaleen Kim, Adaleen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D