free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Lemond, Hannah L.

ginger senior nursing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sirenmika

sirenmika

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:42 AM

Hannah Lemond

'the lost'

23 Senior
Nursing
About Ginger:
Ginger is what most would call a lost soul. A cliche title, sure, but one that definitely fits the blonde. Professors on campus shake their head in pity behind closed doors when her name comes up or rumors filter through the perfect cracks in hushed tones. There are less than a handful of people that even know where Ginger came from and what her story is, and those that know have either distanced themselves or cut Ginger out of their lives completely.

Hannah Lemond was the picture perfect image of future sorority girl. She was part of the volleyball team during high school and went to prom with the homecoming king (but she sadly didn't win King). She went to her home state's college, planning on being a Nurse when she met Shaun. Shaun was a friend of a friend of a friend who just happened to be at a her friend's dorm party one weekend. He was dark, brooding, mysterious and basically a cocktail mixture of all the things that college girls believed they wanted. Ginger fell into his hands like putty but Shaun was no artist. Completely infatuated with him, she began to experiment in the drugs he peddled and found herself growing just as addicted as he was. A year into the relationship and a year and a half into her major, Shaun force Ginger out of his life and she stumbled and fell in her routine.

Ginger never blames the drugs for her problems at her former college. She insisted that she just needed a change of scenery. Just needed to get away. So she transferred to Centennial State University in hopes that her life would get better. But the reality of the situation is, if she doesn't end up being forced to clean herself up, she might not even live to receive her degree.>> bitchy, uptight, high, closed off, slightly mental >> is only known as Ginger at CSU and prefers to keep it that way

Plot Points:

>> transferred from NYU during the end of her sophomore year

>> when it comes to friends, Ginger isn't the best at keeping them around. She loves the idea of having friends but is never able to execute a friendly interaction, her paranoia and issues with abandonment getting in the way of her smile

>> in fact, in Ginger's mind, everyone is her enemy. Everyone has the potential to hurt her if they get close.

>> completely destests relationships and anything relating to them. she's the hook-up and never look at again type of person

>> honestly, guys, she is the sweetest person if treated with patience and understanding, i promise.

#2 Adaleen Kim

Adaleen Kim

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

Ginger & Adaleen

I'm not sure how these two would ever really cross paths,

since Adaleen's 1) a freshman, and 2) a certified Good GirlTM.

I don't really see them running in the same circles?  Adaleen's

nice, though, and she wouldn't base her opinion of Ginger on

rumors and she's not gonna judge her as a person for drugs,

though she's wouldn't understand or be comfortable with it or

anything.  She'd never be mean or avoid her, but if Ginger's

not encouraging friendship, Adaleen's not going to work for it

either, since shy.  Lol, I don't know, but if you have an idea

throw it at me.  I'm not against them interacting at all, I'm just

not sure how it'd work out.

#3 Rose Newhall

Rose Newhall

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

Melissa and Ginger: Melissa might know her, as she's a party girl and into the whole one night stand thing as well. It just sounds like they might run in the same circles. Melissa has her own trust issue but is very outgoing so I'm not certain how these two might interact but Melissa would be friendly towards Ginger as she really doesn't care about reputations.

Shawn and Ginger: I have an idea of them having met at some point and with Shawn being so friendly, scaring Ginger off, which is something he never does. I'm not certain about this idea but Ginger would be welcomed to thing he was trying to flirt with her (as Shawn is gay, he wouldn't have been)

rosenewsig_zpsfc9b6398.jpg

#4 Andy Wolfe

Andy Wolfe

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

ginger & andy: i'm just gonna laugh evilly and run away

bye.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ginger, senior, nursing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D