free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Leilani Kealoha

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leilani Kealoha

Leilani Kealoha

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

Leilani Kealoha

Lani. 23. local. Chrissy Teigen.

dob

> April 17

major of study

>Not applicable

hometown

> Honolulu > Hawaii > USA

organizations

> none

Growing up in Hawaii, you would think that I would be on the beach every day. That was not the case at all. I mean, I liked going to beach – it was Hawaii, after all – but there were a lot of tourists there and that just wasn’t my thing. Instead, I wanted to stay inside and read. Not only did I read early on, but I also got interested in cooking at an early age. My family owned a restaurant where my parents were the chefs and my aunts and uncles worked there also. Even my cousins got involved once they were old enough. My parents told me that I could work at the restaurant when I was old enough but they wanted me to be a waitress. I told them I wanted to cook. It took a lot of convincing before my parents allowed me in their kitchen, but once I got in there, I never left. Well, not until I left Hawaii three years ago. I decided I wanted to go to culinary school and so I moved to Los Angeles and when I graduated I wanted to stay but I needed a job. My parents were proud of me and wanted me to come home, but instead they contacted a friend that owned several restaurants in Colorado and asked if he had any openings. There was an opening for a chef in a small town called Steamboat Springs. The guy said he needed a second chef and was willing to hire me, so I took it. I had no clue what I would find when I got there, but it was going to be an adventure.

Chris

40. PST. PM. character #2.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

#2 sirenmika

sirenmika

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

You have been accepted to Centennial State University!

Welcome to CSU. Before you get started, here are a few things you might want to fill out for our records:

If your character is involved in any extracurricular activities, be sure to fill these out as well!

Finally, you should stop by here to make a plot page. Be sure to read some others and reply! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D