free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Gideon Reynolds {DONE!}

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gideon Reynolds

Gideon Reynolds

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

G i d e o n R i l e y R e y n o l d s

Gid, Ry. 21. Junior. Robbie Amell.

dob

> September 5th

major of study

>Environmental, Soil, and Water Science > Meteorology >

hometown

> Austin > Texas>USA

organizations

> •Kappa Zeta Epsilon

Let's start with your name and the reason for said name?

Well my Name is Gideon Riley Reynolds,I'm 21. Gideon means Warrior or something like that and Riley means Valiant. I guess my parents hoped big things from me.

And your in University?

Yes, I am Studying Meteorology, in hopes of following in my parents foot steps. Its either that or become a farm hand and work with horses.

That's cool. So tell us about your family? Parents? Siblings? Pets?

My parents died when I was eight, they were hit by a tornado while working and it flipped their car, crushing them both. I also have a younger sister but I haven't seen her since she was four when we went into foster care.My foster Parents are called Andrew and Deborah. I also have a foster sister. She's also my best friend and then there's my dog. He's a Norwegian Lundehound called Myk.

So your a foster kid, what was your childhood like then?

I had a good start in life, my Parents owned a small ranch just outside of Austin. They were both Meteorologist's and met in University. They worked to find ways to give people early warnings about approaching Tornado's and Texas is a hot spot for twisters so it made sense to live there. We had horses on the ranch and I'd learned to ride by the time I was 5. When I was eight, I was I was staying with my Grandparents and we got the call that my parents had been killed while researching a tornado that became quiet strong and violent. I was devastated and ran away from my Grandparents house trying to get back to our ranch, where I thought my Mum and Dad would be waiting for me. I spent a lot of my childhood running.

My life was thrown upside down, me and my sister went into foster care because my grandparents were to elderly to care for a eight and four year old full time. My sister found a foster family easily, she was young and sweet. I wasn't so easy, I kept running away in search of my parents. I couldn't accept that they were dead. I grew angry at the world because I didn't understand why my parents had to die, I lashed out with my fists to make myself feel better. I ended up being bounced around foster homes till I was 14, which is why I lost contact with my little sister.

I met Andrew when I was 14 and had run away from another group home. My social worker was in the process of dragging me back to the home when Andrew pulled up. He thought I was being kidnapped, but we explained the situation and he ended up fostering me. He worked with troublesome kids and that's what I apparently was. He had a daughter of his own and we became fast friends.

I graduated high school but it wasn't easy. I was bullied relentlessly for being a foster kid and ended up in many fights. I managed to get into university purely on my grades which were good. I decided to carry on parents legacy and go into meteorology, I want to help warn people about twisters. I've also started searching for my sister in hopes of taking custody of her. I'm 21 now so their should be no trouble. I have to make sure I keep out of trouble though. I haven't hit anybody for about three months so that's a record.

What about now?

Now I'm trying to find my sister, work and focus on my studies. Its not easy but I keep my head afloat.

How would others describe you?

Andrew always says I'm shy until I warm up to people. Then I'm the biggest chatterbox on this planet which isn't true because my Foster sister gets that title. I'm also not incredibly social, I spend lots of time alone despite my foster Sisters attempts to get me out and about and involved in school things. I have a nasty temper though, some people just drive me nuts and I can't help it but I'm trying. Debbie, my foster Mum, says I have an award winning smile that is sure to make ladies swoon but I don't think so. I am straight and loves ladies obviously but I can't hold a serious relationship with my current circumstances. I'm also hard work as I tend to block my emotions and bottle things up, I'm not a warm, fuzzy person on the outside but I'd hope I'm a deeper person.

What kind things do you like?

I love horses and dogs. I love to ride horses the feeling is just so relaxing. I also love coffee because who doesn't. I enjoy playing my guitar and drums and listening to music as well. I love the warm weather and ice cream, I mean its the most amazing invention ever. I love weather as well its just so fascinating how complex it actually is.

Hates?

I can't stand those people that think the world owes them, that think everyone should worship the ground they walk on. They all need a punch in the face. Oh and whiny people. I hate snakes and apples. My pet hate is messy desks or countertops which is weird because my dorm room is a mess apart from my bedside table which is kept very clean. I also hate the cold, its depressing and boring unless it snows.

What are your biggest fears?

My biggest fear is never finding my sister. I also am petrified of heights. I can get on the back of a horse and that's fine but any higher and I'll have a full on panic attack.

Anything people don't know about you?

Not many people know about my Tattoo. Its on the base of my back slightly to the left. Its a black horse running with my parents names underneath.

I also get panic attacks.

okay I think that's it.

alias

Jane. 19. GMT. PM. character # 1.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

#2 Melli

Melli

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:48 AM

You have been accepted to Centennial State University!

Welcome to CSU. Before you get started, here are a few things you might want to fill out for our records:
If your character is involved in any extracurricular activities, be sure to fill these out as well!
Finally, you should stop by here to make a plot page. Be sure to read some others and reply! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around soon.

post-31238-rocket-dog-in-space-gif-zero-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D