free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

I'm Dr. Wolverine [Mika]

mika

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Micah Delamar_*

Guest_Micah Delamar_*

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

The name is Mikayla

Psst, my preferred nickname is Mika though

Although recently I've been cutely fawning over my full name

IRRELEVANT OK

I've been roleplaying for about four years now, writing fics for about six.

I'm in no way as great of a writer as I would like to be. I'm forgetful so my paras tend to run not as smoothly as they should, but it's ok because I'm having fun and people enjoy my characters and that's all that matters to me! 

I have two roleplay babies as of right now. A stoner named Blaise Hall (you may know his alter-ego here as Erik Hall) and a cute, middle-finger-to-the-world-type guy Dustin Chase. I regretably do not roleplay Dustin anymore but I still really love the person who took him over after I dropped him. Dustin is Dustin and I will love him as long as he hates the world.

Recently, I've been getting attached to this guy right here, Micah Delamar. I honestly thought he was going to be the least active out of all three of my characters (soon to be four), but he's the one I'm on 94% of the time. 

Anyway! About myself. I'm 18. Graduating high school was SO last year. My home state is in NC. I live in Colorado currently as I write this, but I'm moving to Los Angeles in the middle of June. I've had so many adventures so far in my life and I'm so blessed to have been able to experience them.

I'm extremely sarcastic and a typical tumblr personality. (I tend to use text talk when I'm on a chat board/skype/talking to people I'm close with and it's quite the problem) I don't stick to one fandom and instead like to admire them all from a distance.

If pretty sure you and I will be great friends because I'm just a really bubbly loving person and I will find anyone cute if they have a butt. And trust me, everyone has a butt.

#2 Guest_Alexander Cherstvennikov_*

Guest_Alexander Cherstvennikov_*

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

YOU STOLE MY RYAN GOSLING

I usually use RG on another forum and I absolutely love the face a lot but now I cant bring my fave character on here :( *tear* ANYWAYS you sound awesome and I hope to plot with you soon :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mika

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D