free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Dinner with a Friend (Sasha)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Creative Writing/History
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

For someone who didn’t want to be pinned into one type; Mario had done his best to make sure that hadn’t happened.  To many he was a football player, to some he was an aspiring writer, not many knew that he was a history buff.  He also had gotten a reputation as a good guy and a protective big brother to his sisters.    He was really all of those things; as there wasn’t a single one he would want to give away.   Right now,  though, he was a man who was finding more and more interest in a woman who had invited him to dinner.

He smiled with a breath of a laugh at her comment.  ”I will be sure to that.” He had a feeling she could be an inspiration; in a way.  ”Well, I suppose that’s true for all students, especially, the first few years.  Eventually, though it seems like everyone finds a rhythm of sorts and keeps what’s most important to them while letting the rest go.” First and Second year classes tended to not be easier but third and fourth year could be killers; students tended to need the focus so certain other activites would have to be lessened. 

”Well, considering all I  had to do was be there and then show up when it was time, I’ll agree it probably took you more work than it took me.” He commented.  The hand, he had reached for her hands because it seemed just like it was where his should be.  It was an odd feeling; nice but just different.  Mario had dated other girls but none of them had been like Sasha and none of them had made him feel excitedly like this their first time alone together.  He wanted to know her, the real her and he wanted to tell her about himself.  He could only give her a soft smile and nod when she offered to show him the other side of herself or, at least, where that part resided.   He knew it must have taken her a lot to decide that, or so he thought but he was glad she was opening up to him.

Going with her, Mario was led to a room filled with books and DVD’s.    Just by looking at the titles it gave him a greater sense of Sasha and her likes.   Mario always thought that you could tell things about people by the books they kept.  Not the ones they read, necessarily but the ones they loved enough to hang on to.  ”This is really nice. “ He said glancing at the books and DVD’s though it was hard to take in all of the titles.  ”Disney fan?  I’m kind of partial to the Lion King though I think I’ve seen the Little Mermaid and Frozen at least 20 times each.   My sister really likes them.” He was now letting Sasha into a part of his world he didn’t always share; after all he wasn’t talking about Aurora or Belle, the twins at college with him.   

Mariosig%20copy_zpsgazhvuiq.jpg

#22 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:51 PM

The girl in Sasha imagined a truly romantic dedication on a book about an epic romance to rival the ages, based on her own romance with Mario of course. She would never say that out loud, but she had a good feeling about the two of them. Maybe not an epic romance, but more of a sincere connection that could transcend social conventions and status. He was someone she could see herself adapting and adjusting to, making room for him in her overcrowded life. This was because she could tell that he would want nothing but just Sasha from her. "I think we learn to adapt and make room for the important things...and the important people." Sasha gave a simple smile as she said these words, not wanting to be too aggresive, but to hint that she was willing to make room in her life for him. 

"It's a lot of pressure, being a legacy, or rather 'the legacy'. I'm pretty sure that I would have chosen another sorority, or to not be greek at all if it hadn't been such a huge weight. I just wished everyone saw me for being Sasha, not Sasha Campbell, granddaughter of the first Beta of color. It's just heritage, not destiny, and it's unfair that people think they can predict my life simply because of my family. Floof here is a purebreed American Eskimo, valedictorian of her obedience school, and you still can't stop her from chasing a squirrel if she gets loose..." Sasha was the same way, prone to unconventional behavior that shocked those who expected her to be simply Stepford. Maybe because she wasn't a Campbell afterall, but rather someone who had been dealt a lucky hand, and wasn't afraid to play the wild card every once in awhile. 

Sasha hadn't released Mario's hand, she didn't want to. The heat from the connection radiated throughout her entire body. Even as they traveled down the stairs and he explored the different shelves, there they were, connected. It was almost too perfect, and Sasha reminded herself not to read too much into it. Still her heart was beating a bit more rapidly, and she felt it be even more inclined to him as he talked about his sister. The third triplet that was born with special needs, who seemed to be the apple of her brother's eye. There was a true light that came from him when he spoke about her, the same light she saw when he was with the other two. That light warmed something in her that thawed her protective ice exterior even more. That kind of unconditional love and support was truly enviable, especially when Sasha always felt like she had to perform for her family. It was a rare treat to meet someone like Mario who came from a family of love and togetherness. 

"I can tell that you would watch those movies on repeat for a week just to make her smile. Or watch Aurora rehearse a script until you knew it by heart. Or be Belle's flash card guy should she ever need one. Your sisters are lucky to have you...I'm lucky to have you in my life as well." Sasha said smiling into his eyes as she gave his hand a light squeeze. She hoped she wasn't laying it on too thick, but she was truly in awe of Mario, and had a hard time hiding her appreciation. He was like a breath of fresh air, and she was gulping for more. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#23 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:21 PM

Mario had often thought about whom he would dedicate his novels too, if and when he ever got published, until now it had always been his family but he liked the idea of having Sasha on that page, of having her in his life for long enough to accomplish that.  His thoughts went a little to the kind of book it might be; adventure, historical, though he could easily see writing a romance into it though they were passing thoughts as his attention was more on the woman in the room with him.  He returned her smile.  ”That’s true.” He took the hint and while his own life might seem busy and crowded as well; he could always make room for someone, especially someone he cared for.

It was hard for Mario to imagine having to live up to the expectations of others; his family had never pushed any of their children to be one way.   All he felt like he could really do at this moment was listen to her words and gently squeeze her hand.  He was glad that she was opening up to him like this and didn’t want to interrupt her thoughts.

He pulled out his phone and got to a picture of a young woman who looked similar to his Aurora and Belle but was sitting in a wheelchair; her eyes were lit up but with a certain younger look than her siblings.  She had on glasses; her hands lay in her lap and she was dressed in a pink top and a flowered skirt..   ”That’s Claire.” Showing Sasha the picture of the youngest identical triplet.  Was it odd to show the picture knowing that all three sisters looked alike, maybe not as they all had their own style.

He put his phone away, as he heard Sasha’s words, it was quite the compliment and he didn’t know exactly how to respond to it.   A thank you didn’t seem enough and it wasn’t all he wanted to convey.  Leaning in he kissed her, ever so gently, for just a moment on the lips.  It just seemed right; to him and he hoped she felt the same.   

#24 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:08 PM

Part of Sasha really hated the uncertainty of her feelings, or rather having feelings for someone without knowing how they felt about her. Was he thinking of her when they talked about making room for important things and people? Or worst yet, was he thinking of someone else? Sasha didn't like that thought line, but it was a valid one. She couldn't assume that he was attracted to her just because she was really into him. This was all new territory for Sasha, who usually had male attention that she would be more than happy to pass on. Still she pushed aside those doubts and continued smiling, not wanting insecurities to ruin the time she did have with him.

The squeeze of her hand showed support to Sasha, and a simple gesture meant more coming from him. Maybe he didn't have a similar experience, but he was listening to her, trying to understand her. It seemed obvious that he could tell that she didn't open up to just anyone and he was earning that trust. Despite her general butterflies that she felt when she was around him, she felt more comfortable around him. He was everything she had hoped he would be, and even more. She had to hand it to herself, she had chosen an excellent first crush. Or was that more so chemical than her own choosing? Either way she really liked being around him.

"She's beautiful!" Sasha said with a sincere gentle smile. She had not spent a lot of time with special needs individuals, but she didn't see her as at all less just because she was in a wheelchair."Do you miss her and your parents a lot?" Sasha was sure that he did since family seemed so important to him. Keeping a strong bond with not one but three sisters must mean that he had a lot of affection. Especially since they were spitting images, but completely different personalities. "It's crazy how identical they are, yet I think I can tell them apart now that I've spent enough time with Aurora. She must keep you on your toes, I know she keeps me on mine." If her excitement wasn't so contagious Sasha might find Aurora a bit unruly. Yet that same fun streak made an excellent addition to the team.

Sasha couldn't believe that she was here holding hands with her crush, talking about family and Disney movies. This surreal experience still hadn't prepared her for the pressure of his lips on hers. Her body had been on autopilot and she had returned the kiss, despite how brief it was. Feeling warmth pool inside of her, If she thought that holding hands with him was exciting and wonderful, having his lips pressed against hers, even momentarily, was like a shot of adrenaline in her system.

Everything seemed to move faster and she struggled to contain her excitment and wanting to go tumbling around the room. Still an uncontrollably smile spread across her face as the butterflies in her stomach kicked into overdrive. "That was really, really nice..." Sasha said feeling like a girl getting her first kiss, not the case for her, but it was the first time she had felt this way about.

Not knowing what else to say after that earth shattering moment, Sasha was grateful when Floof chose that moment to bark. "Apparently La Reina de Casa thinks the tour isn't complete until you see her room." Ever the flirty conspirator Floof seemed to be in agreement with Sasha's suggestion, barking her consent.

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#25 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

Mario had his own concerns, he could really only hope that he was reading her signals right and not doing anything that Sasha didn’t want.  He didn’t want to push her but he really did like her and spending time with her only made that attraction more so.   

Never one to put much stock into someone’s reputation, he had already decided to judge Sasha only on what he actually knew for himself.  He knew that she seemed kind, after all there was a quality of unconditional love between the woman and Floof but not just that, she had just the reaction that Mario wanted from someone regarding his sister.  Sasha was certainly not Mario’s first date but many had not given much regard to the picture or worse the person behind the picture on his phone.  Sasha seemed to be the type of person that would be nice to Clara and not dismissive of her; to Mario that was one of the most important qualities in a person.

”Yes.” He missed them, a great deal.  His parents certainly but Clara, well, Clara was medically fragile and there was always a worry in the back of his mind for his sister.   ”Aurora, Belle and I go back when we get the time but sometimes it can months in-between visits. “ He did have his other sisters to keep him company, though. Nodding to Sasha’s words about his sisters.  ”Oh, you’ve only met the calmer version of Aurora, you should have known her when she was about six or seven.  Our grandmother used to call her mikró kounéli which means  little rabbit in Greek.” He had grown so comfortable around Sasha that he had to stop himself for a moment, and realize what he had just said.  ”Our grandmother had nicknames for all of us but only she could get away with calling Aurora that.”

Maybe, he should have kissed her longer, or waited or…however, in the moment it all seemed so right, like it was the right time but there was always a worry that it was completely the wrong thing to do.  Still, the kiss from her was returned and it seemed warm and genuine and so very right.  Their lips broke, Sasha spoke, Mario gave her a small but gentle smile…he had read her right and, at the moment, it couldn’t have made him happier.

Floof seemed to want a say in the entire affair as well and the bark made Mario breathe a laugh.  ”Well, then Lady of the House…” Talking to Floof for the moment.  ”Lead the way.” Keeping his hand in Sasha’s he let her lead him to their next stop.

#26 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Sasha knew that coming from her family made her one of the 1%, and people had morbidly pointed out how much she'd inherit once her family passed on. Sasha knew that she'd had a lot of advantages because she was adopted by her parents, but that had a huge weight as well. She hadn't yet told anyone that she adopted, feeling like it was still a surreal revelation even to herself. She was still searching for her birth parents, but she wasn't sure if that was the family she had always longed for. While her grandparents could be affectionate, all of them were concerned about how she would carry on the legacy of the family. As an only child she was the future of the Campbell-Kenton legacy. Sometimes being around her family felt more like being in a quarterly business meeting.

Sasha breifly allowed herself to entertain the thought of being apart of Mario's family. Of spending time with his parents and sisters, of even herself missing them some day. She didn't want to be presumptious that everything would be happily ever after, but things felt right when she was around him. "I think I'd like to meet them someday. I'm sure they are great people taking care of four kids and helping them all feel accepted and loved" Something her own parents hadn't managed to do with one and unlimited resources. "I'm sure you and your parents are expert Aurora wranglers... I'm sure I'll sneak in 'calma te conejita' when she's going really wild. I'll plead the fifth is she asks me why I called her that. I'd never tease her about it, and would probably never call her the Greek translation." Sasha said with a bit of a broad smile, gobbling bits about his family right up.

Sasha still felt the butterflies doing somersaults in her stomach after their kiss, as well as anticipation for more. She had never considered herself an affectionate person, but Mario brought out that side of her. She wanted more kisses from him...she wanted everything from him! Floof's intrusion was welcome as she tried to gather her wits and get back more of her cool. Floof led her way into her room which was more sparkly than any other room in the house. 

"Floof doesn't wear a lot of clothes, but she likes her bling." Sasha said pointing towards to display of diamond, ruby, and emerald encrusted collars in various different precious metals and materials. She also had matching leashs for all of her collars. "Usually she wears her regular collar. I think she just likes having this shiny stuff and the trimmings to look at. She's such a diva. I have no idea where she gets that from..."There was also a fancy dog bed with a canopy, and tv at ground level. Floof went right over to Pawcall and Sasha's phone began to ring. "My mother thought that it would be a good idea to let her call me whenever she wanted. She really just does it to get treats, but she's obsessed with it. I moved it to clean and she started barking her disapproval. I think she misses me a little throughout the day" She said blowing little smooches to her favorite being in the whole world. 

She wondered if Mario thought she was a bit over the top with all the luxury just for her dog. She hesistated about showing him the 'dressing room' a room that had been converted to hold most of her shoes a lot of her clothes. It also held all over her jewelry on a similar display to Floof's collars. It might as well have a neon sign that said 'spoiled' rich girl on the door. "Um the room next door is just full of girl stuff. But my gym is nice and spacious, it holds a secret passage...to the utility room" Sasha said with a nervous laugh. Feeling some insecurity bubble in her once more. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#27 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:29 PM

Mario’s family wasn’t hurting; after all they had enough money to send three children though college , at the same time but he already knew his family wasn’t in the wealth category of Sasha’s.   It, though, didn’t play into his mind and he didn’t see that being a problem in the future , unless her family made it one.   It was just a general thought that her growing up was probably different than his,  he couldn’t have known whether that be in a good or bad way, just different.

Mario nodded to the compliment of his parents; it was true and they seemed to amaze him more the older he got.  ”Well, I think they’d like you.”Maybe, the next time his parents were in town they could meet though that, more than likely, only one of them as one had to usually stay home.   Laughing at the comment about being expert Aurora wranglers, overall she had always been a good kid, just hyper.  ”It’s something I’ve had to learn over the years.   If you call her that, she’ll probably figure it out.” As Aurora was intelligent enough to put it together.

Mario would have liked to kiss her again and longer but he wanted to wait on the second kiss for a while longer, though he wasn’t sure why, it just felt like he wanted to build it up a little more. 

”Well, I’m certain she looks wonderful in those collars but she seems like she might like bling.” He wasn’t bothered by the bling, people did that all the time and he had already understood that Floof was a part of Sasha’s family, so, why not.  He thought all the affection poured on to Floof was kind of endearing. 

”Oh, secret passage ways are all authors’ dreams.  We grow up reading about such things but rarely , actually, find houses with them in there. “ He let her lead her to wherever they were headed next.  ”I’d like to see your gym, if you want.” Which shouldn’t surprise anyone who knew him. 

#28 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:19 PM

Most of the guys that Sasha had dated in the past were the sons of family friends and she had known their parents for years. She'd never had a 'meet the parents' moment with a guy. Then again she had never actually been truly interested in anyone before meeting Mario. She'd always been setup by her mother or grandmother, or there was some arrangement for some formal event like a debutante ball escort. Sasha had joked with her friends that she was on the Stud Dud tour, and she become an expert at avoiding all invitations for a second date. How different it was to be in the present company and be hungry for more time with the handsome man who was holding her hand. 

She'd probably be a bit nervous when it came to meeting Mario's parents, and she could see herself wishing they were a part of her circle so she wouldn't have to make the intro. On the other hand it would be nice to meet them without the preconceptions her name usually brought. Just as their son's, fingers crossed, girlfriend...which was a different role all together than your garden variety heiress. She smiled when Mario said that they'd like her. "I really do hope that all your family likes me. Should you ever meet my parents, well...I apologize in advance." Though there may be more humanized versions available if he met them at CSU, which was about the only place Sasha could stomach her parents for long period of times. 

"Aurora really isn't that bad, I actually get along with her better than some other girls on the team. She's really good at her delivery, and not too arrogant to think that she doesn't have to work to learn routines. Wildly hyper or not, I'd love more girls like her on the team." Now while socially Sasha much more preferred the slower speed of the other siblings, on the court or on the field Aurora was a very well rounded team member. "I think it would be interesting to see her out of that element. Like would she'd be all in for imagining performances at the historical Delphi Theatre if we go to Greece, or will she think sight seeing too slow paced?" Sasha was thinking again of a potential Spring Break trip with the siblings and seeing them all in a different environment. 

Sasha took a moment to give Floof a treat from Petchatz as she looked at her little pup. As spoiled as they both were they were still pretty affectionate towards each other. "Floof's the closest thing to a sister I've ever had. I was worried about going to a school where I couldn't have her with me, but thankfully my parents got me this house." Especially with all the turmoil of getting a new apartment and the messy divorce, Sasha was beyond grateful that her house allowed her to have her animal companion with her, blinged out collars, flirting for treats, and constantly paw-calling was well worth it. 

"When my mother showed me the pictures and virtual walk through it didn't occur to me that some doors didn't open. So when I arrived one day and opened one of them I was surprised to find essential appliances hiding like unwanted stepchildren. It's kind of dark in there and there are no windows. I was thinking of making it more feng shui and important, because without those appliances I'd be very uncomfortable. Still how glamourous can a furnace really be?"

Sasha laughed as she walked with him into the work out room with the the wide open floor space. It had been updated to add a pull up bar and some more freeweights, removing most other items and keeping the floor almost bare. Sasha had wanted as much space on the floor as possible to aid in choreography and getting dressed for special occasions. "I run a lot but decided not to have a treadmill added. That'll keep me running outside until it's too cold, and of course there is always the machines at the athletic center. I prefer a more minimalist approach to home work outs..." Sasha paused, wondering if he would even care about her work out routine. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#29 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

Normally, Mario dated women a few times, sometimes only once though it had been more the woman’s decision to not go out again.  There was always the reaction to his sister, Clara that said a lot about a person, in his mind, he would never date anyone that would upon her without kindness.  There though were also the times when there was just nothing there, when being friends just made more sense.  He though felt a lot of attraction to Sasha and hoped that they could have more dates.

”I’ll keep that in mind.” He said, though he wondered how bad her parents could be.   In did cross the back of his mind that her parent s might not like him, if they ever met but he didn’t really worry about such things. 

”I think that’s also what makes her able to perform, on stage, is her energy.” It had never been a bad thing, as Aurora had always had outlets for it.  ”Oh, she loves sightseeing and especially anything theater related.” Which was true.

He nodded to her comment about Floof.  ”Well, she’s like a sister and you don’t have to worry about her borrowing your clothes, so sounds kind of perfect.”  Smiling at her, as, he had been though those arguments between his two sisters. 

He laughed at her comment about the furnace.  ”True.”

Easily figuring what the space might be for, his eyes glanced around the room as Sasha spoke.   [b]”Do you ever run at the park?   I go there sometimes.”{/b] He ran, as well, it was a good way to stay in shape, in between seasons. 

#30 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:02 PM

Sasha's relationship with her parents was beyond distant and it seemed like they had all gotten into a habit of orbiting around each other in recent years. It was rare for there to be an eclipse, but it was always expected that Sasha be the perfect debutante. If she performed correctly she would be left alone to her own devices. They had only ever been like a family when they had made their yearly visits to CSU. It was the only time of the year that she really wanted to spend time with them, because they were actually interested in her the person, not her the legacy. Since the divorce she wasn't sure if they would ever get that back. 

"My father will probably love that you play football, my mother well...she will hopefully be polite. She might try to convince you to model..." Cheekbones like his were her mother's weakness, but they would be in a different mind state, meaning Dennis and Lenora were possibly even more unpredictable. She had never had a boyfriend, still hadn't confirmed he would be hers now, and her parents would probably find fault in anyone that wasn't an Omega. The fact that they could induce her gag reflect fairly easily didn't matter to the two people who were far too stuck on appearances to actually care about substance. That was why their divorce was dragging out, neither wanted to be seen as the weaker spouse.

"We just need to figure out how to bottle and sell her energy, we'd be so rich we'd put the Hiltons to shame!" Even though Sasha's sleep problems kept her up most of the time, she could not muster the same enthusiasm Aurora oozed. "I'm sure traveling with her, well all of you, would be a lot of fun. I'm just grateful for a fresh perspective. My mother is obsessed with Europe, but mostly from a wealthy viewpoint. I'd like to a regular tourist for once." Of course spending time with Mario would be the highlight. It wouldn't matter if they spent the time in a 5 star hotel, aboard the yacht, or in a tent, she was sure she would really enjoy her time spent with him.

"Yeah we don't gripe about clothes, and thankfully she was divested of her shoe habit...Still we have some discrepancies about who owns who. I think she may be part cat, because she certainly likes to act like the center of the universe...I guess it's worth it, because she knows how to read me better than most other humans." Floof was there to offer comfort, to dance, to sample 'accidently' dropped food, and to just be still when Sasha needed her to be. It was amazing for an animal to have such great chemistry with a human. 

Sasha paused at Mario's question about running in the park, not wanting to reveal why she ran so much, or how much she pushed herself physically in need of an escape. "I have a tendency to do a quick run through the park on occasion. I like to run a lot of miles across the city when I get a chance. Got to keep in marathon shape! I do run in the park if it's just a quick run..." Sasha gave a smile, though those quick runs were few and far between, given that she was often up at 4 am, and out for a morning run at 6 after some early morning studying. She was still having the nightmares, and no matter what time she went to sleep she was up about 4 hours later screaming. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#31 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:27 AM

Mario didn’t live in a bubble but he had the most experience with his own family who were very close and helped out each  other.  So, while he knew not every family was like his, a family like Sasha’s wouldn’t be something he had had a lot of experience with. 

Nodding at her words.  ”I think I could handle them.” Which he probably could;, legacy family or not.  And Mario did know who her father was as he seemed to be a legend around Campus but he wasn’t intimidated by the man.       

”If I could do that, I would have long ago.”  Giving a nod.  ”Oh, traveling with my family is an adventure.  We have our standard places we like to go but we’re always up to trying something new..  I’d really like to take you on that trip sometime.” He would like to travel with her.

”Having been the mediator of many a sister conflict about such things, it’s easy the way you have it.” Though he said it with an obviously joking tone.

”Oh, well maybe I’ll see you in the park sometime but I don’t do the miles, just the shorter distances.” He would have no way of knowing why she really ran but if she had opened up he would have listened.            

#32 Sasha Campbell

Sasha Campbell

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Sasha was still unsure of what the future could hold for her and Mario. She felt that there was potential there, hopefully some interest on his part, but she did not want to take anything for granted. She took the sign that he didn't shy away from the idea of them meeting each other's parents. In her mind that was a sign that he wasn't thinking of her in a casual manner. "They have handlers who can't handle them. I'm worried you won't be able to stomach them!" Sasha said laughing at her own joke. 

"There goes my next business venture..." Sasha said, infusing fake disappointment in her voice. Sasha couldn't help but the notice the nervous energy that built inside of her when he spoke of them traveling together. Sure his sisters would probably be with them, but she would absolutely love him as a personal tour guide. "Whenever you want to take on an eager tourist, let me know. I'm sure I could steal some time for a vacation!" After all they had Spring Break, and the time after finals before the camps started in June. 

Sasha knew there was more than one good reason she was an only child, besides the nightmare inducing childhood, add that to being an heiress and she did have a pretty plush life. "Floof and I don't argue, but she does have a tendency to huff away when I act like I'm actually her owner and not just another admirer." Her little diva dog was just as spoiled as she was, with even more attitude!

Sasha didn't want to think about the nightmares when she was here, still holding hands, with the guy who might possibly be the man of her dreams. She however did think about her fitness, wondering if he found her attractive. Actually she wanted him to find her downright irrestible, but she would take babysteps..."After tonight's meal I'm definitely going to be doing a long run tomorrow. Especially with the cheesecake you bought...I think this meal will definitely be in my top favorites meals ever. Though I think the company will make it the most special." Sasha said with a bright smile giving his hand another squeeze. 

sasha%2520sig%252022.png

#33 Mario Malkavia

Mario Malkavia

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • Chicago, IL
  • Cindy
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

Mario smiled at her comment about her parents.  Really, he couldn’t imagine himself not being able to deal with them, even if only for her.   ”I think I could survive meeting your parents.”{/b] 

And to think it could have been the next big energy things.”  He joked back with her.  ”I’ll do that.” He’d let her know the next time he could get away enough to go on a trip.  Usually, he took trips in the summer but Greece in the spring was beautiful.

”Well, I once heard that we are owned by our pets.” Though to be  honest he always thought that more of cats than dogs, well, until now maybe. 

He smiled at his words and taking a whiff of the air., speaking of food.  [b[‘ Well, the food smells good and it’s certainly good company.” Looking down at Fluff ,before back at Sasha. [b]”And that counts for both of you.”[/b]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D