free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

A Date To Remember (Doug)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Doug Russo

Doug Russo

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:56 PM

Dark times, well, Doug could relate to that but he wasn’t going to give her any more information than she asked for.  He was actually a little surprised that she had opened up like that to him.  Would he ask more?  Even Doug might have limits; besides, he had little need to pry further into her personal business.    ”Well, glad you found something to get you through that.”  His vices were never as benign as Cheerleading.  ”You have any other things you like to do?”  There was a slight bit of uncomfortableness now not because of what she had said but because he almost cared enough to tell her that she could call him if she needed anyone to talk to.   He had to back up a little; Doug never let anyone get that close to him, not even his own family.  

#22 Danika Winfred

Danika Winfred

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

"Hmm lets see..." Danika mumbled to herself as she tried to think of something else, she basically most of things that she likes to do. Quickly she came up with one thing that she haven't told most people. "Well, there's one more thing I like doing and that is writing my own music." She said gently,"But I don't tell people this because they believe in other things about me." Under the table she started to fidget with her fingers, a habit she does when nervous or uncomfortable. Right now, she was pretty nervous, Danika never really spoken about her life much. Especially to a guy as she mostly shielded herself with a certain persona.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D