free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Try the Bass

Kappa Zeta Epsilon party thread

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#21 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

Talk... To him? Oh, that wasn't in the plan. "I'm pretty sure he'll be mad enough to leave me alone, actually. I mean, he was really mad before. And all that matters is that I make an appearance anyway."

Posted Image

#22 Melanie Sirius

Melanie Sirius

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:05 AM

"Of course. He's left you alone so many times before," Melanie said, unable to school the amusement or sarcasm out of her voice. "Not an issue at all."

tumblr_inline_mtysvdhZ6k1so23oq.gif

#23 Reese Woods

Reese Woods

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:10 AM

What the fuck was wrong with the girls at this party? Reese couldn't fucking figure it out. One second they're begging him for a sip of his drink, the next they're rubbing their ass against his hips, and it all looks like it's moving a certain direction. Yet, the moment Reese suggests moving into a bedroom upstairs to continue their fun, they either dodge his question or get pulled away by their friends. No doubt their friends were just jealous that he hadn't been asking them, but they didn't have to be such uptight prudish bitches about it. 

Reese took a sip of his bottle of Jack, one that he had brought from his own dorm because he felt like he was far too good for the keg beer that Toby always seemed to find in what he could only assume was the cheapest shop in town. The thought of Toby served as a good distraction though and soon, Reese was weaving through the crowd, brushing up entirely close to some of the girls that he passed and catching a few challenging looks from their boyfriends as he did it. Finally, he spotted Toby and Noah off to the side of the couch and called out to them. "Yo, what the fuck is up with these girls, Toby? You invite the fucking nunnery or something? Unless I start producing a damn wedding ring in the next few minutes, I'm not getting shit tonight." 

#24 Nicholas Laslow

Nicholas Laslow

• Junior

• Not Telling
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:11 AM

It wasn't the best idea to be an outright asshole to the leader of his ensemble but that was his every intention as he strolled up the sidewalk leading to the Kappa house, spotting the tall, gangly asshole a mile away. He had come, which was hilsrious in his own right, but he had come alone which was the real gem in the entire ordeal. No little brunette around him at all, just a crowd of guys.

It was pretty perfect imagery, he had to admit.

And with no one majorly important in sight, there was little to no reason for him to act anyway outside of natural. Nicholas was manipulative generally, convincingly charming and subtly conniving, but outside of that he was mostly just an asshole. Rude, short-tongued and crass.

And that, of course, was the side he made well known as he walked as close as he could to Scott before bumping right into him, shoulder to shoulder, before shooting him a right devious glance as he continued towards the door.

"Wanted front row seats to the show, huh? Gonna be a good one! Too bad you'll miss out the best part. My shows are two performers only."

Posted Image

#25 Gavin Stills

Gavin Stills

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:18 AM

Kid. Gavin had to laugh at the terminology but didn't find himself growing resentment over it. Instead he just laughed and sipped at his beer. "New Kappa pledge this year. I'm Gavin but everyone calls me Gav or Stills. Are you in a house too?" He had a new lease on life in college, finally having seemed to have kicked the worst of his OCD habits, so Gavin was more sociable than he had ever felt before and it had to show. 

#26 Toby Aldebaran

Toby Aldebaran

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

Fucking Jesus. Toby couldn't help his cringe as Noah yet again referred to his sexual apparatus as a giant noodle. "Dude. Stop trying to make giant noodle happen. Like you realize a noodle is limp as shit, right? Like you see that?" He rubbed his temples with his thumbs, shaking his head. "No girl is gonna slurp up a limp noodle."

He nodded to Reese as he approached, eyebrows raising as he shook his head. "The party just started, Woods. Slow your fuckin' roll. Some of these girls could be fresh outta high school, for all we know." So what if they were of age? That shit just creeped Toby out. Even he had his standards.

Fuck. He spotted one of his cousins. In an effort not to be spotted, he wandered behind the keg, trying to stay casual about it.

tumblr_mtaflwx9YT1qkwg94o2_500.gif

#27 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:27 AM

One minute Scott was starting to feel like this might be okay, thanks to the presence of his friends, and the next he was raging. He didn't even have to hear the guy's words-- just his voice and he was already on edge, already tensing up, his fists clenching at his sides as he did everything in his power not to swing. He wasn't a violent type, mind you, just a hilariously temperamental one, yet there was something in this prick that brought it out regardless. 

"Fuck off, Laslow. She's not into you," he muttered under his breath, though he didn't have anything to say past that, given he was doing his best not to slug him right there on the lawn. At this point his only hope was that she hadn't shown up, that she'd stood him up after all. Either way, he couldn't waste his time and let Nich prey on her without someone to keep an eye on the whole thing.

"I'll see you guys in there," he said, starting up the lawn with a renewed sense of purpose. "If you see that prick, dump a drink on him or something. Motherfucker, I swear to god--"

Posted Image

#28 Caitlyn Castor

Caitlyn Castor

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

Had she been thinking outloud again? "Yikes." she responded out of habit as she glanced over at the guy who had obviously caught her in the middle of her accidental shit-talking. She gave him her most innocent smile. "Just a little frustrated that this frat house is about as well stocked as my grandfather's fridge. And since you don't know him, I'll just add that he's a pretty picky drinker."

Cait cast a look towards the door leading out of the kitchen. Had he watched her hide something before the party started? Maybe. Except, she hadn't hidden anything under the floor board. "I appreciate the offer, my apparent alcohol fairy godmother, but considering they found the tequila in the umbrella stand and the Stella in the vase, I'm sure your floorboards have been thoroughly plundered." 

#29 Reese Woods

Reese Woods

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:35 AM

"How fucking old are you, dude?" Reese asked Noah, having just reached them in time to hear the topic of conversation that he was having with Toby. He loved these dudes but - Reese cast a watchful glance around to the people in earshot of the three of them. He couldn't be caught a part of a conversation where a guy was referring to his dick as a fucking food. "If you keep calling your fucking cock a noodle, the only thing you'll be fucking by the time you die is a can of Chef Boyardee, dude. Fuck." 

Reese shrugged and took another drink from his handle of Jack. "Yeah, freshmen in college tend to be fresh out of high school, T. That's the way it works."

#30 Gabriel French

Gabriel French

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:37 AM

This girl was very cute. Funny, too. Typically he wasn't too smooth with women in the house-- though neither was he the sort that wanted to get bed them in the first place, really. Compared to a lot of his brothers, Gabe was incredibly, embarrassingly innocent. A nice chat with a girl was just that-- a nice chat with a girl. It could result in a date, but rarely anything past that. He was a gentleman, thank you very fucking much.

So he wasn't thinking along those lines as he started his conversation with Cait. Instead he saw the opportunity for a friend of the female variety, one that was quite cute and could be worth asking on a date later, if she continued to prove herself cool. "Well, can't say I didn't try. Free always comes with a price." He grinned and shrugged, figuring she might be cool enough for the alternative.

"There's more to Colorado than alcohol, though. I might have a certain substance with me that I'd be willing to share out on the lawn. It'll make the beer taste better at the very least."

Posted Image

#31 Caitlyn Castor

Caitlyn Castor

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

"A price, huh? If I was a gambling woman, I would gamble....$1. Just like Price is Right taught me." This guy was cool. Most of the time at parties, she was left to combat against a guy's relentless flirting while she responded with her own one sided witty banter. Yet, here was a guy that just popped up because she had been talking to herself and he didn't even seem to be pressuring her into any sort of hook-up type situation from the start so - Caitlyn considered her interest piqued. 

"Okay, so you're definitely my fairy godmother." Caitlyn nodded enthusiastically at him and had to keep herself from bouncing on her heels, an action that always seemed to take over whenever she heard good news - and weed was very good news to her. "Unless of course, you're an undercover cop. Which I'll have to go on record saying that I was in the D.A.R.E. program at school and think substances are super bad, m'kay." 

#32 Gabriel French

Gabriel French

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:06 AM

"Price is Right was fundamental to my childhood development, too!" He said, a little over the top due to both his slight intoxication due to marijuana and alcohol. "What do you know? We have things in common. I say we discuss this over a joint." He was nodding out of the back door and towards the shitty little back lawn they had that faced the football fields. People were already milling around that area, engaging in whatever debauchery they found most fitting.

He removed the blunt from his pocket and grinned at her as he lit it up, taking the first hit. "Actually, don't tell anyone, but--" He blew out his hit, his chest relaxing as a plume of grey-white smoke came out of his mouth. "I'm totally undercover right now. But y'know, I'm on a sting operation for illegal gambling instead. So be careful with those Price is Right jokes. I'll getcha."

Posted Image

#33 Caitlyn Castor

Caitlyn Castor

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:17 AM

Somehow the night had turned around in a matter of minutes. She'd gone from accepting her fate of begrudgingly drinking beer she didn't like to somehow enjoy the party more to meeting a guy that was already offering to share a joint with her and he hadn't even sleazily tried to hit on her while he did it. She made a mental note to make sure to give Toby props for this one. 

"Oh that's weird because I'm actually an undercover lawyer for Bob Barker and I'm on a sting operation for Price is Right joke oppression and I think I just found the kingpin of it all." Caitlyn held out her hand for the blunt and graciously took a hit once it was offered to her. "So what name should I put on my report when I send it back to my headquarters?"

#34 Gabriel French

Gabriel French

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:23 AM

"Interesting. So are we like those secret agents that have a hit out for each other? I'm a government lackey, you're Bob Barker's muscle. I like it." He watched her take a hit, finding himself somewhat surprised with how easily she did so. Awesome. He wasn't dealing with one of those freshmen who just wanted free weed all the time. 

"Gabriel French, but those in the inner circle just call me Gabe," he said with a nod. "For authenticity you should do the same. How 'bout you? What do they call you?"

Posted Image

#35 Caitlyn Castor

Caitlyn Castor

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:33 AM

Regardless of just how many times she snuck upstairs and hid away with the boys as they smoked and listened to music, Caitlyn still had to fight her urge to cough as she watched the smoke curl upwards away from them. "Seems like it, Mr. French." She held the joint back out to him, adapting quickly to the rule of puff, puff, pass. 

"I'm Caitlyn Castor, codename: Cait, but you'll have to be careful because there is a decoy of me on this very same campus named Malia Castor and she's not a force to be reckoned with." Caitlyn nodded, giving Gabe an amused smile as she did so, and obviously loving the already apparent effect that the weed had on her. 

#36 Noah Maddison

Noah Maddison

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

He barely even blinked at no one but two back to back dismissals of his little play on words, partially because he really didn't care what either of them had to say and partially because he was just entirely too wasted to even have anything coherent to respond with at all.

Instead he was still mostly hovering around Gavin, now excited to have a newbie around for entertainment purposes. "Noah, I'm the vice president of this frat, actually and -- shut up dude,' he finally sniped back at Reese, rolling his eyes before he laughed a little. "I don't see shit workin' out for you either, killer, so save your judgement until you actually pull some ass."

Posted Image

#37 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:19 PM

Melanie was being suspiciously sarcastic. Teagan wasn't stupid, she knew that she wasn't just making little off the cuff comments for the hell of it. She knew that those paired with the ones she had attempted to hide earlier meant... Well, Melanie had ideas about this situation. A lot of them, too.

Teagan raised an eyebrow and looked over at Melanie, her expression partially questioning and partially accusing. "Now I hope he does show up just so you can stop the know-it-all sharade and see first hand exactlu what I'm talking about."

Posted Image

#38 Gabriel French

Gabriel French

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

He was already taking in a hit as she introduced herself, though he nodded anyway, impressed by the fact that she had a twin sister. Gabe could only imagine them to be very much alike, given how natural Cait's smile was on her face. She was just so damn pretty.

He blew out his hit as he considered that. "So are you guys identical and extremely similar? Or are you one of those pairs of twins that have nothing in common?" He asked, flicking the blunt so that some of the ash fell off. "I pretended I had a twin once, just for the hell of it. Fuckin' disastrous."

Posted Image

#39 Toby Aldebaran

Toby Aldebaran

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Toby winced at Reese's nonchalant response, unable to keep the disgust out of his voice. "You get a free pass this year since they're only two or three years younger than you. But fuckin' christ there's no way I'd sleep with an eighteen year old anymore." He liked to think he had standards, thank you very much. He liked to keep some kind of moral compass attached to him, if only because it made him feel like he wasn't doing anything wrong by charming these girls and sleeping with them. At least none of them were too young, or something.

tumblr_mtaflwx9YT1qkwg94o2_500.gif

#40 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:10 PM

A wave of nausea overcame him as he started to explore the house, both thanks to the strange scent of the house and to the very reason he was here. Seeing Nich in the yard like that-- having all of his fears confirmed-- well, it didn't lend to the party mood. So he wandered through the house with purpose, tall figure searching each person in the darkness in hopes that he wouldn't find Teagan somewhere in the chaos. The music pulsed too loudly in his ear, the bass turned up too high despite it being a decent sound system.

And then he spotted her across the dark room in a corner, lights flashing across her face. Something like relief overcame him as he didn't spot Nich nearby, yet he knew it was only a matter of time before that prick laid eyes on her, too. For a moment he considered leaving it at that, to just stay in place and keep an eye on her, but he'd never been very good with impulse control (especially when he was this stoned). 

He had a blunt in hand even now as he wandered up to her and her cousin, the glowing tip his only light in the darkness aside from the occasional flicker of a party light over his face. He blew out a puff of smoke and it lingered in the air between them, though he hardly bothered to apologize for it. "I see you made it," he said, not masking his distaste for the idea. "Where's your boyfriend? Did he fuckin' stand you up?"

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kappa Zeta Epsilon, party thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D