free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Home

Teagan Altair Scott Emerson

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:45 PM

This entire situation would make sense to no one but them, and even then Teagan wasn't entirely sure it made sense so much as it was something she accepted wholly and easily. It wasn't sensible but it was natural; it wasn't logical but it didn't matter. Not a single ounce of thought could be applied to anything between them and make it anything but . The truth of it was that more than a week ago they had been all but at each other's throats, Teagan especially, and now they were in love, absolutely and totally crazy about one another, so much so that it would be outright obvious to even passing strangers.

But this was beyond love, wasn't it? Deeper, stronger, something much more indestructible than love. Love seemed flimsy in comparison, paper thin, almost worthless in line with how she actually felt. Love itself would never stand up to the task of expressing exactly what it was she felt for him. Devotion couldn't cut it, either, only barely denting the depth of her feelings. She would die for him at any time, even now if he asked or needed it, and that feeling had carried on through generations, through lifetimes. That wasn't something as small as love, that couldn't be contained by the word at all.

It was a good start, though, and saying it at least expressed a fraction of what she felt when she looked at him, when she pressed her lips to his, when he spoke against her skin, his voice her song, his voice all consuming as she felt her own emotions arc like lightning in response.

She was far more emotional than he was, always had been and always would be, and in response to his desperate kisses, to his heat and precious confessions, she could feel tears welling up in the corners of her eyes, her own expression brilliant with bliss, lips upturned as she pressed her forehead against his, her hands tracing circles against the smooth skin of his back.

"I love you too,' she breathed, her voice now choked with tears over its previous raspy quality. "I love you so much, I can't even... -" she paused, shaking her head and laughing lowly, sweetly, brushing her lips against his once and once only, so softly it was barely there, '-I can't even say how much I love you... like, there are no words."

Posted Image

#42 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:33 PM

He smiled into her kisses, his heart overwhelmed by her words and her affections and-- was she crying? Scott blinked at her a few times, brushing his nose against hers as he studied her face. He never quite thought he was alone in how intensely he felt for her-- it was clear by her reaction that she was very much into him, as well-- but this display of emotion was surprising in its own right. She loved him, too. Genuinely, honestly loved him. Knowing his feelings were reciprocated made his heart hammer so forcefully against his chest that he was sure he was ill. 

For a moment he just hummed his approval, communicating otherwise in his kisses and touches as his fingertips explored her neck. His lips followed suit, barely grazing her skin before his forehead came to a rest at her collarbone. "It's like I've always known you," he admitted, nearly sheepish, his cheeks flushing red at his mushy confession. "It's dumb, isn't it?" He laughed as he shook his head, the sound muffled against her skin.

"I know it doesn't make any sense, but I can't help it." He pulled back to look at her, cheeks still hot and crimson as he studied her every feature, his thumb gliding over her eyebrows, cheekbones, lips, jawline-- "I can't even process how beautiful you are. Sometimes it just makes my mind shut down." His thumb lingered on her lips, his gaze latching onto them as well, as if it took everything in him not to kiss her again and again and again.

"In a way I knew it when I met you. All roads lead here." In a movement that would become habit in moments like these, he took her hand and pressed it to his chest, just where his heart was. There she could feel how genuine he was in every heavy thump of his heart. This was forever for him. He belonged to her now, completely submitting in a way that he'd never really done before. Scott Emerson was all about his independence, but with Teagan? It was dangerous how attached and dependent he already was. It had the potential to be destructive.

His friends, his family-- hell, even he wouldn't be able to recognize himself now that this was a constant in his life. Neither did any of that matter. Finally he felt like he had a purpose with her, like he had some sense of direction and drive. All she had to do was exist and he existed for her; he was the shadow of her light, their two forces colliding to make an all-consuming and passionate force that was indestructible. Maybe he'd fuck everything else up in his life, but not this. Never this.

Posted Image

#43 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:09 PM

Was there any room for doubt to ever weasel its way inbetween their affections? Would there ever be a time at all where she couldn't tell exactly how he felt for her? She couldn't even imagine it was possible. Even before he'd voiced it, even before he breathed life into the word love, she knew, she could feel it, recognized it instantly as it mirrored her own feelings perfectly. They could go their entire lives without saying I love you and still know exactly how the other felt. It was in his touches, in his kisses, in the sincerity in his stare now and maybe it even existed before they kissed in smaller ways. The way he teased her and how easily he crawled under her skin wasn't anything to scoff at by any means.

In that case, he was right. All roads did lead here. They had started off so roughly and had managed to come together still despite all the odds.

It didn't matter, though. The what-ifs, the hows, the wheres, none of those details mattered anymore. She had spent her entire life memorizing details, being so to-the-point about everything she did and yet she couldn't find it in her to care about anything but this moment, about anything but the now, about them together, his lips on her neck, his face in her collarbone. The future was uncertain and yet oddly set in stone; she didn't know what would happen, didn't even consider what could, but didn't care regardless so long as they were together. They could face anything together.

"No, it's... weird, but it makes perfect sense. I mean, I feel the same way... like I've known you my entire life or something,' she replied, brushing her lips against the top of his head before sighing herself, her cheeks heated too. "It's like... we've done this before, or something. Oddly familiar, you know? Or maybe like this is where we're supposed to be, or how we were always supposed to end up together. Does that make sense?" It didn't, and she knew it didn't but she also didn't care, already blushing deeply and almost shyly at his compliment, her mind stuttering as she smiled.

Her hand followed his easily, settling gently against the hum of his heart, her eyes trained on his as she smiled and blushed and fumbled over words and breath like some lovesick puppy. "I never believed in fate, you know, it always seemed so dumb." She had never believed in anything outside of the realm of logic, for that matter. "But... this is fate. Like, there's no denying it. This is fate. You and me together, we're... fate."

Posted Image

#44 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:21 AM

Fate. Perhaps that was the word he'd been looking for all along. Did he believe in fate? Perhaps not in the classical sense of the word-- not in the idea of everything being pre-determined and unchangeable-- but seeing how he reacted so easily and intensely to her gave him some belief in it. Perhaps their futures weren't set in stone, but they were meant to meet. He had no belief in anything religious whatsoever and that wouldn't change anytime soon, but he had to believe there was something beyond the physical plane now. Kissing her, touching her, being with her-- it transcended anything he'd ever experienced. It reached into his soul and shaped it into something new, something better.

"Mmm, fate," he echoed softly, entertaining the idea as he started to stand. They'd tumbled to the floor after the Spice Girls fiasco and had been there since, confessions and kisses abound. He reached out to her, laced his fingers with hers, and backed toward the bed to sit. He was so tall there that he still met her at nearly eye level when she was standing, not unlike how they'd been at the bed and breakfast. "I like the sound of that," he finally said, unable to stay away from her very long.

He pulled her in for another kiss, his hand moving from hers and up her arm, tracing small circles over her skin. "Maybe we've been here before," he mused, mostly entertaining the thought rather than taking it entirely seriously. "I read once that there's a theory--" As he spoke he trailed kisses down her neck and jawline, his words slightly muffled against her throat-- "That if space and time is truly infinite, it would mean there are an infinite number of universes."

He trailed back up her neck and kissed her cheek just in front of her ear, his hands threading through her hair to cup the base of her neck and pull her closer. "I'd be with you in every single one. I know it," he whispered, his voice more of a sigh than spoken word. He moved to kiss the pulse point at her neck, swallowing her heavy heartbeat. "I'd fall in love with you every time, sweetheart."

Posted Image

#45 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

It was fate. The way his voice tangled the strings of her heart, the way just his breath left her dizzy, the way his touch had her spinning, it was fate. Fate and love and destiny, some mixture of the three, some ridiculously intangible concept, out of reach and transient, unobtainable but here, now, mixed right between them in the heat of their skin. It was unbelievable and yet perfectly understandable, simple mathematics, the easiest formula to memorize. Already every edge of him lined the whole of her like a map. Split her open at the seams and she would bleed him; draw from her one last breath and it would be his name. Even in his absence her skin would read his name, would highlight every part of him hidden. She was his every secret untangled, every fear, every pinch of darkness enlightened. She took the best of him, the worst of him, the most of him and lined it along her smile, illuminated him with brilliance every time she smiled.

In seconds he had twisted himself into her DNA; in seconds her life had been determined by whatever turn his took. 

He moved and she regarded him with the utmost of affection, eyes hooded as she followed suit, every movement languid and smooth as he shifted before settling, her own hands brushing across the apples of his cheeks, against the smooth curve of his jawline. He drew from her a hum of barely lucid consciousness, eyes slipping closed as she nodded in agreement. Maybe they'd been here before. Nothing about that was as shocking or as bizarre as it should have been. In fact, it seemed to be the most normal idea she'd heard in a long time. They'd been here before, and they would be here again and again and again. Hell, maybe they already were. If there really were multiple universes, who was to say that they were only one piece of a bigger puzzle?

Still, her mind was far too hazy to fully think on that, instead lulling to the side to press sweet kisses against his ear, against his jaw, against the corner of his lips. "Every single one before and after,' she agreed, smiling against his skin, kissing him again and again and again, every inch of skin covered and cherished, precious. "There's no doubt in my mind that nothing could stop this,' she added between kisses, stopping against his shoulder this time before ghosting kisses across his collarbone. "I'll always love you, I'll always fall for you every time, every single time."

And nothing would stop that, nothing could. Even death could try but would find itself slighted by loopholes, inevitably failing time and time again as fate had other plans for them, their biggest fan alongside their greatest enemy. "It feels like I just woke up, like... like I was barely even alive before I met you. That sounds crazy, doesn't it?" It was unbelievably sappy regardless, her smile sheepish as she curled inwards towards him, still standing, her head settling in the nape of his neck. 

Posted Image

#46 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:35 AM

They had an explosive chemistry that was easy to fall victim to; first at the bed and breakfast, apologies exchanged between lips and tongues, seared into every inch of skin he could find. Now they were alone but equally as entwined, his desperate kisses writing promises across universes over her skin. He silently swore, as his lips traced the lines of her collarbone, that he would be with her in every conceivable universe. That he would experience this with her, that he would protect her, that they would make their lives worthwhile together. This was the level of reverence typically reserved for a religious figure but she stood in as his anyway; she made him believe in love, in something that transcended the physical plane, in something that gave his life purpose and meaning. How could he see her as anything but godly?

"It does," he whispered against her collarbone, letting out a breathy laugh. It was all in good humor, though; likely she could feel him grinning idiotically there, his chest moving a few more times in silent, giddy laughter. "Everything about this is fucking insane." A hand moved under the hem of the back of her shirt, tracing lines across the small of her back and circles on her sides. Her skin was so soft that it made his head spin. "I've never felt like this before. Not even a fraction of it."

Their friends would be alarmed, he knew. They'd doubt the sincerity of their feelings, since Scott had no intentions of hiding his love for Teagan in front of others. Her cousin could come into the room in minutes and he'd still say "I love you" when it felt right to say it, as his love for her was a part of him now. Something undeniable, something he couldn't downplay. It was all ridiculous, all crazy as hell, but he knew it was real. He'd never been a part of something more real.

He wrapped both of his arms around her waist and pulled her over onto the bed without warning, flipping her onto her back as he laughed playfully. With that he flopped down next to her, laying on his side as he loomed over her. Her face in the dim lighting made his chest squeeze, his mind reeling in utter disbelief at how lucky he was. He laughed in that disbelief, shaking his head as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, his eyelids heavy. He looked intoxicated, drugged, completely out of sorts due to the effect she had on him.

"I've got you right where I want you," he joked, resting his face against her arm as he looked up at her, a childlike, yet sheepish mischief in his eyes. "I bet you wouldn't say no to a cafeteria date now."

Posted Image

#47 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:57 AM

Everything about this was crazy. She imagined it would be delusional if they both weren't so certain of themselves, of their feelings, and she knew that it would certainly look delusional to others. Already she could all but feel the uncertainty of Melanie or the judging stares of her other cousins. She could hear the questions, the concerns, the worries. She knew that there would be talks, warnings, disbelief. She couldn't imagine that this phenomenon was anything she could explain to them, either. Sure, she could tell them the obvious: he was her soulmate, this was fate, they were in love, but the speed in which it happened and the sheer dependent, obsessive nature of it all would seem a little unhealthy.

And certainly it could be. She would have easily died if it meant making him happy, or giving him a chance to live in her stead. He could have asked her to do anything in the dim light of her room and she would have obliged without a second thought; any request he made from here on out would be second nature to her, his happiness miles above her own, or perhaps tied so much to her's that she couldn't be happy if he wasn't.  

She could at least laugh with him at the situation, though, shaking her head as her sheepishness disappeared in place of amusement. "It's absolutely insane,' she agreed, but there wasn't an ounce of regret in her voice, nor doubt, nor worry. "It's probably the most insane situation I've ever, ever, ever even heard of, but... It's also something that's so clear and normal. Like, I can recognize that it is probably absolutely mental but at the same time, it feels like the most natural thing in the entire world. I could go back again and again and again and it would always come to this moment, you know? You could have told me I would have felt this way about someone a month ago and I would have laughed in your face, but... I can't even imagine a day without feeling this way, now. Like I almost don't remember what it feels like not being in love with you." 

Rambling, she was rambling but thankfully he interrupted her, dragging her down with him and flipping her backwards onto the bed, the contact causing her to erupt into a fit of giggles, her hand lifting to her mouth as the other curled around his shoulder. Had she ever been this happy? This relaxed? She'd been close with Melanie, free of worries for a time but still as tense as her nature allowed, but here and now in his arms she felt the entire world melt away, like nothing else existed outside of this moment, outside of his stare and his embrace. 

"You could ask me to do anything and I'd agree,' she admitted, smiling down at him as she brushed a mess of dark hair from his eyes. "There isn't anything I wouldn't do just to see you smile for even a second."

Posted Image

#48 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:41 AM

He would have laughed-- a real, honest belly laugh-- at her words a mere month ago, just as she said. This sort of thing was utter bullshit in his mind back then, an idea that people clung to to feel wanted and valued. He did recognize, at least, that his parents had a deeper level of "love" than most people he saw his age, something he appreciated but never expected to achieve. It wasn't something he sought out to do, wasn't something he made any kind of personal goal in life. So long as he had friends and could satisfy his "needs," he was fine existing mostly alone, existing in a world where he never fell in love, if only because he didn't believe in its existence at all.

But now he believed in love and so much more, simply because of her beautiful eyes. Simply because of her adorable laugh, simply because of her sincere words-- because of her alone, he believed in a world that transcended his entirely. He couldn't imagine living his life without her now, even if his feelings had developed in such a short time.

He blushed lightly at her words, smiling into the crook of her elbow as he nodded. "I thought love was-- was just a dumb concept," he muttered, placing a kiss to her soft skin there. "Maybe it still is for everyone else." He wouldn't doubt it. Something about their feelings felt like it was better than anything else, like no one could ever even hope to achieve it. 

Her next words had him smirking all over again, though, an eyebrow twitching, his eyes dark as he looked up at her. "Anything?" He echoed, his smirk widening into a mischievous grin. "That's an awful amount of power to give to me, sweetheart." He moved up to eye level now, brushing his nose against hers and placing a feather light kiss against her bottom lip. "What if I told you I never wanted to leave this bed, hm?"

If it were his choice, he would honestly never leave this moment. There was an outside world that existed, yes, but none of it mattered behind her closed doors. The only thing that mattered was the thump of her heart against his hand as he touched her neck again, her smiles and laughs that were only for him, these private moments that would define how he looked at the world. It wasn't such a bad place when she was around.

Posted Image

#49 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:56 AM

She had never had a real, concrete example of love throughout her life. Her parents weren't even good at the unconditional love that came with having children, let alone good at loving one another. It was obvious, too; they weren't exactly secretive about how little they cared about their offspring, about one another, about even themselves at times. It was a little discouraging to anyone hoping to grow up with a healthy idea of what relationships could be, though she never really succumbed to that herself, having instead chosen to write off the entire experience altogether, both scared and soured by the idea of it. If love meant a marriage that held no affection with children that were barely anything but names to tend to then she wanted no part of it. 

So she, too, had been perfectly content with the idea of a lonely lifetime. She had her family, her friends, and her work, so she would have been absolutely fine without finding attachment in another person. Or so she thought, at least. Already she could see that she was wrong, wrong, wrong, absolutely stupid for having ever thought that she could ever live without this or him at all. 

That idea seemed absurd now. A day without that insufferable but adorable smirk of his or without his laugh or his touch or his kisses could easily be the most devastating day in her life. It was hard to imagine a world outside of this room, too, outside of this moment. Somewhere she hazily recognized that she still had things to do that didn't involve Scott Emerson -- schoolwork, family events, life in general -- but she couldn't really bring herself to focus on any of them, instead too involved noticing the different colors that made up his eyes.

"I didn't... I guess I didn't think it was real at all. I mean, it never seemed real. Like I've never seen anything in real life that even remotely came close to what they try to preach in movies, so it just never really seemed like something that actually existed outside of, I don't know, some dumb romcoms. But now I know that those stupid movies were wrong anyway, like they've never even came close to how I actually feel every time you're even close." No one had warned her that he would make her every thought about him, or how just feeling his heartbeat against her fingertips would be like getting unbelievably high on the strongest drug in the world. No one ever told her that she could be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually intoxicated by a person.

That intoxication was strong as he hovered over her and bumped her nose, her lip tingling as his lips brushed against it. Her eyes matched his, dark and mischievous and spilling with love, her smile ever present as she reached up and twirled a strand of his hair between her own fingers. "I guess we'd be setting up camp here, then. Although we'd still need to eat, you know, I'd rather neither one of us starve to death. But outside of that? You won't hear me complaining, I assure you. I honestly never want this night to end."

Posted Image

#50 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:28 AM

Scott tried to imagine what would happen outside these walls. Right now there was only this moment-- only these feelings-- yet there was an inevitable change that would happen even on a personal level. Typically effort was beyond him, but he knew he would have to make sure she felt valued and wanted and loved at every turn. She motivated him in ways he never could have expected, in ways that felt natural even if intimidating. Prior to her he had no reason to step outside of his comfort zone; now he needed to think about his future. Their future.

Needless to say that would be a scary thought process when he was alone. Not in the sense that he was afraid of pursuing something with her so much as he wasn't even sure how to embrace the idea of doing something on his own. Of trying something besides gliding through life like he'd done so far. But with her around he felt like he felt invincible regardless, like rejection didn't matter so long as she was smiling at him.

This provided a level of comfort in his life that he never hoped or expected to achieve. Complete emotional openness would take a while; not that he wouldn't communicate it in his actions and kisses and touches, but his words could still use some work. Even now he could only smile down at her as she spoke, leaning up so that his head was propped up on his elbow, his face near hers as his free hand moved down her arm.

"You've got a window-- we'll just have food delivered to it," he jokingly suggested, his fingertips tracing a feather-light line across her stomach where her shirt rode up slightly. He imagined the two of them never leaving each other's presence, always milling about in the same space, never going more than a few minutes without touching. It'd be impossible to get anything accomplished. "Or we could get one of those touristy cottages near downtown, with the tiny kitchen and single bedroom and fireplace."

True privacy would entail living together, he was already figuring out. Hell, his phone was already buzzing with texts from Booker; it was only a matter of time before her cousin popped in with similar questions. "I could have you all to myself then," he said as his lips ghosted along her jawline, his eyes locking with hers. 

Posted Image

#51 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:02 AM

It really would be all too tempting to just stay here. Already she had wanted the moment frozen, time stopped. She would have loved to just live the rest of her life out here in this second, in his arms, both of them flush and flourishing with love, his hands on her arm, her hands in his hair. Nothing could touch them here, though she doubted anything could anyway. They would have their problems, their upsets. Life would still happen and it would still happen as usual, not always a beautiful experience but a lesson, but already she didn't care. There wasn't anything in the world she could think of that would even matter so long as he was nearby, so long as she could see his smirk and feel his skin against hers which was a highly idealistic and almost naively romantic thought, certainly, but even then it wasn't too far from the truth. He had so quickly became the foundation for her happiness, for her sanity; anything was possible with him around, anything.

Her entire life had been nothing but doubts. Her doubting herself, her skills her talents, a limb that branched from the roots of her parents. Her doubting situations, the future, the past. She had spent her entire life engulfed by doubt, devoured by it, but with him she felt like she could do anything. His faith, his love, his constant reassuring affections was the most motivational thing for her. Just looking into his eyes revealed a future broader than anything she could have ever imagined for herself.

"That's not a bad idea,' she mused almost distractedly, her eyes unfocused as she thumb circles gently against his back, her head lulling against his for a second as she hummed quietly. "The cottage, I mean. It really isn't. They're pretty intimate and cute anyway." She'd always liked the idea of them, though she'd never considered sharing one with anyone. And she liked the idea of sharing it with him, of having him all to herself. She loved Melanie, adored her, and she was sure he cared for his friends, too, but she could see that eventually they would want time all to themselves, space in which other people couldn't invade.

Because it really was only a matter of time before Melanie came home and sought her out for answers. She had left movie night early, after all, and she had been devastated before. Melanie would be concerned, curious, and she appreciated that, she did, but she didn't want this moment interrupted. She didn't want this connection to end.

"I never really considered living with anyone before outside of... well, Melanie." And now she couldn't imagine anything else, their future already set in stone in her mind. Was that weird? No stranger than anything else that had happened, she supposed. "Now I can't see myself living without you. I mean, I..." She paused, sheepish again, her smile shy as she buried her face against the side of his head, noting for the second time how much she liked his scent. "I really just want to be with you for as long as you keep me, you know?"

Posted Image

#52 Scott Emerson

Scott Emerson

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:53 AM

He'd be just as satisfied with an apartment over a touristy cottage. Really any space would do so long as they could occupy it together, so long as they had their well-deserved privacy. Even behind closed doors he ached to be closer to her, his lips never far from her skin even as they spoke, his fingertips constantly ghosting over whatever skin he could find. Perhaps that wouldn't change if they had their "own place." "I guess we have locks on our doors for now," he thought aloud. That would be good enough for him.

They would be inseparable to an almost insufferable degree, he already knew. They'd be living between places, splitting nights at his place and her place, their current home dependent on how badly she needed to study or how much he needed to compose. Not that he gave a shit; his affection for Teagan was just a part of his and everyone else's reality now, whether they liked it or not. He wasn't about to hold back in some attempt to be polite when he was never very kind to begin with.

"I'm keeping you for a very--" He pressed a kiss to her temple-- "Very--" Another kiss to her jawline-- "Very--" A final kiss delivered to the tip of her nose-- "Long time." He smiled down at her for a few moments more, mind cloudy as he tried to piece together all of this into something coherent. It was idiotic to even try, he knew; this entire situation was nonsensical, and that was part of what he loved about it. 

He closed the gap between their lips in a way that was certainly familiar by now, even if it never failed to deliver a shock to his system. Goosebumps rose on his skin where her fingers trailed circles and he sighed into their kiss, content to communicate this way for as long as she would allow. There were no words that could convey his thoughts to start with; he was starting to learn that he was far more effective in his physical communication, in channelling how he felt into the pressure of his lips against hers.

Posted Image

#53 Teagan Altair

Teagan Altair

• Sophomore

• Not Telling
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:13 AM

They could live in a box for all she cared, honestly, though she kept that thought to herself, having already embarrassed herself enough earlier. He was right, though; they'd be fine anywhere, even here. Already she knew it wasn't like they had much shame to begin with. They had been pretty hot and heavy earlier in the most public place to her with all of her friends and family in the very next room. They had gotten caught and neither of them had cared at all. They were all but seconds away from escalating things to a very dangerous level and hadn't even bothered to stop and think about the consequences. Location didn't matter at all, nor did other people. 

And she had been fairly polite to start with, but then again, this situation wasn't exactly something she had experience to fall back on. She had no idea coming into this that she would be so affectionate at all, let alone as public and uncaring about how overwhelming and outright she was with that affection. It wasn't like she could control herself, either; just looking at him had her longing to touch him, kiss him, feel the warmth of his lips or the gentle roughness of his hands. The same danger that came with them being alone and enraptured in one another wouldn't exactly fade no matter what.

"A very long time?" she mused, smiling, her eyes all but glimmering as he pressed kiss after kiss across the spread of her face, a low giggle escaping her throat almost instantly as she watched him, almost entirely entranced by his every move. "I like the sound of that." Thankfully he silenced her before she said something else, something like forever or eternity or lifetimes, his lips against hers in that electrifying way, her entire nervous system burning as she threaded fingers under his collar and tugged him closer, eyes slipping close as she fell into the routine again.

Every kiss felt new, felt different, felt exciting in the strangest ways and it had her falling into the moment head first, her entire being dizzy as she deepened the kiss, her teeth raking over the plush of his lower lip. She really could stay like this forever, tangled on her bed with him, his lips on hers, their heartbeats racing together as they explored each other again and again. 

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Teagan Altair, Scott Emerson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D