free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

I don't understand that reference [Sarah]

intro Sarah !!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hi hi everyone!

I don't know how many of you I have officially met so I figured I'd follow suit with all these awesome people and introduce myself. My name is Sarah.

• First, Ace is my main account, so if you ever want to get in touch with me, PM me here! ^^
  • I've been roleplaying since 4th grade (so uh... 12... 13 years?) I started out on the guild pages on Neopets. And it just got worse (i.e. more awesome) from there. I kind of drifted out of it at the tail end of high school so I haven't really been on an active site in a while. So, if you're wondering why I'm so rusty... that's why.
  • I'm 21 in 12 days and currently attending the University of Arizona seeking a degree in Electrical Engineering. So that's fun and easygoing 
  • I'm addicted to Netflix
  • I buy broken things and fix them
  • I play way too much League of Legends. So if I'm ever not here, that's probably what I'm doing.

But uh... yeah. That's it. Nice to meet you guys and I'm glad to be here!!

#2 Guest_Hadley Madden_*

Guest_Hadley Madden_*

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

I started out as a kiddo on neopets too! How cool! :D

#3 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

Haha, Neopets was awesome! I tried to find the old guild page the other day. ITS GONE. I cried. 

#4 Guest_Lavinia Beckett_*

Guest_Lavinia Beckett_*

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Oh I am so sorry you are living in this heat... I live in AZ too... though I am going to NCU :D just transferred from ASU.. 

I have to agree that Neopets was pretty awesome!

#5 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Lucky! I plan to move to Durango (CO) when I graduate but that's not for another two years T.T

#6 Guest_Alexander Cherstvennikov_*

Guest_Alexander Cherstvennikov_*

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

High Five for all AZ peoples

#7 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Woot woot! Az peeps!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, Sarah, !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D