free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 panxing18

panxing18

• Pending
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was suspended Tuesday without pay for the first two games of the regular season for violating the NFL's conduct and substance-abuse policy.

The NFL said Foster will also be fined for violations from a weapons offense and misdemeanor drug charge that were resolved earlier this offseason.

Foster will miss San Francisco's games against Minnesota and Detroit before being allowed to return on Sept. 17 before the Niners play Kansas City.

"I accept the League's decision and am sorry that my mistakes have hurt my team Matt Breida Jersey ," Foster said in a statement. "I have a responsibility to the 49ers, our fans and our community, and I am committed to learning from this situation and making better choices in the future. The support I have received over the last five months has been humbling, and I do not take it for granted."

Foster was charged in January in Alabama with second-degree marijuana possession. That charge was eventually dismissed after he completed a first-time offender diversion course.

Foster then faced more serious charges for an incident in California in February. He was initially charged in April with felonies for domestic violence, making criminal threats and weapons possession after being accused of beating up his ex-girlfriend.

A judge ruled there was no probable cause on the first two charges after the ex-girlfriend recanted the allegations and the judge found no other evidence to support the charges. The weapons charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and Foster pleaded no-contest to that in June.

He was sentenced to two years' probation, 232 hours of community service, and $235 in fines. He will not be allowed to own guns while he's on probation.

The 49ers initially told Foster to stay away from the offseason program after the felony charges were filed in the domestic violence case before welcoming him back after that was resolved in May.

"Our organization understands and supports the League's decision," general manager John Lynch said. "Although we are disappointed that Reuben will not be with our team for the first two games of the season, we will continue to work with him on making better decisions and eliminating unnecessary distractions. We are encouraged to see Reuben take responsibility for his mistakes http://www.raidersau...townsend-jersey , and hopeful that he has learned from them as well."

The 49ers drafted Foster 31st overall last year after questions about his health and character caused him to drop from being a possible top 10 pick.

Foster delivered on the field, ranking second on the team with 72 tackles in 10 games as a rookie and looking like a key part of San Francisco's defensive future.

In general, the Green Bay Packers are one of those NFL teams far better known for their brilliant personnel moves than their bad ones. How about the time in 1992 then-GM Ron Wolf sent a mid-first-round pick to Atlanta for their backup quarterback, a mostly unproven kid named Brett Favre? Or Wolf's 1993 free agent signing of Reggie White? Then you've got the draft picks, including first-round gems such as Aaron Rodgers, and 17th-round steal Bart Starr. As any Packers fan should know, those two (along with Favre) are among the greatest Packers of all-time.

Yes indeed, it's much easier to talk about the good things the Packers did, as opposed to the bad things. But we were nonetheless able to identify seven bad trades Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey , seven bad free agent signings, and seven bad draft picks in the Packers' long history because as the old saying goes, everybody makes mistakes. We've tried to include as many modern examples as possible, but don't be surprised if you see several major blasts from the past in this list 鈥?the Packers may have often been among the NFL's best since the dawn of the Favre era, but the team was, after all, once referred to as the NFL's equivalent of Siberia during their two decades of struggles from the early '70s to the early '90s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D