free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Trace's Plots

Erin Bitfield TBD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • International Business/Marketing
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

2d0gffa.jpg294rjfa.jpg

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

-> Member of Delta Theta Iota
-> Clubs/Teams TBD
-> sarcastic, witty, caring, loyal, friendly, kind
-> has a bit of an adventurous streak to her
-> can be insecure. her mind is always thinking three steps ahead.

->Erin could always use more friends. She is friendly with most everyone but if you're an asshole or are fake, she will dislike you. She has many acquaintances but few friends. 

->Erin does not have a future relationship plot. She is fair game. I am open to any and all suggestions.

->Enemies would be someone Erin just cannot tolerate. If you're a bigot, asshole, fake, phony, douche, or rub her the wrong way, you'll know where you stand.

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Nora Kirkwood_*

Guest_Nora Kirkwood_*

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

Nora is jumping up and down in my head in excitement to have her bestie here! ^_^

We should thread them getting into trouble when you have the chance to get a break from packing. ^_^

#3 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • International Business/Marketing
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

of course, katie. I replied in your open thread and I have an open one in the caf. Erin and Nora 5eva.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erin Bitfield, TBD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D