free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Gossip Column

21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Altair_*

Guest_Altair_*

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

tumblr_inline_mnpf9abNWR1qz4rgp.jpg

Know something juicy about your roommate? Heard something spicy about your friend? Did you see someone hooking up that wasn't supposed to be? Did so and so break up and you want to get it out? Come here to spread your news anonymously! We won't tell as long as you don't, though we can't promise that someone else won't...

#2 Guest_xoxogossipgirl_*

Guest_xoxogossipgirl_*

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

The new teacher Ms. Ainsley is Mr. Delamar's ex wife. The awkward part is that they're both in the same teaching department. 

#3 Guest_little birdy_*

Guest_little birdy_*

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

I saw something interesting through a window around supper time. I saw Professors Amorosa and Kent dancing in an office. I think it was her's.

#4 Guest_grudge girl_*

Guest_grudge girl_*

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

I hear Professor Jensen has a drug problem...and it's not with weed or alcohol.

#5 Guest_Little bee_*

Guest_Little bee_*

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

I hear that a certain house president is in trouble.....

#6 Guest_i'll never tell_*

Guest_i'll never tell_*

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

Spotted: Resident Kappa bad boy and football captain getting into a fight with a sassy redhead. What's the matter Toby, not used to getting shot down? I wonder if your ego can handle such a beating.

#7 Guest_shhhh_*

Guest_shhhh_*

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

Looks like a certain Sociology professor and his tiny little TA were trapped in an elevator together for quite a bit of time. What I wouldn't give to have been a fly on the wall there. Who knows what happened while they were in there.

#8 Guest_Spotted_*

Guest_Spotted_*

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:18 AM

Anyone else see Nora ride off on the back of some guys motorcycle? Guess we found the little Deltas weak spot: bad boys. 

#9 Guest_Guest or US_*

Guest_Guest or US_*

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

Does Mr. Cherstvennikov have a new interest after his boyfriend's demise?!

#10 Guest_mums the word_*

Guest_mums the word_*

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

A little birdy told me that there was a pretty wild party at the campout and who other than Professor Dahl and Professor Cox cleared it out. But why were they there in the first place, hm?

#11 Guest_I Spy_*

Guest_I Spy_*

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

I spy with my little eye a certain dark haired Russian with sticky fingers. Rumor has it she tried to steal Avery Aldebaran's wallet before he stole her heart. So what changed her mind I wonder? 

#12 Guest_NYB_*

Guest_NYB_*

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

I wonder if you little kittens realize that the university network is public. Everyone can see it including heads of staff and Greek sponsors. Cassidy Wellington, Gabriel Quinn, you two should be ashamed of yourselves, if you're going to flirt and make terrible innuendos at least do it in private. Won't someone think of those poor freshmen?

At the very least, I hope Professor Quinn likes his women on the witchy side.

#13 Guest_Secret Squirrel_*

Guest_Secret Squirrel_*

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

Can it be true? Is little miss Melanie Sirius and Professor Jackson Dahl an actual item? Sources tell me they were seen together looking a bit too cozy for just a professional relationship. But really, the question we're all dying to know, when did this begin?

#14 Guest_No one special_*

Guest_No one special_*

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Seen and definitely heard: Aiden Beaumont and Cassidy Wellington fighting at the tailgate. Looks like Mr. Beaumont had a bit too much to drink and suffered from word vomit and my my apparently he caught wind of our little Lambda president's tryst with a certain tall photography professor. This isn't Pretty Little Liars, the real world has consequences.

And then as if this wasn't taking a turn enough for the dramatic, Ms. Wellington thinks it's okay to get angry for kissing that meek little Delta--what is she doing in that sorority anyway--Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy something tells me you have no right. Haven't you learned enough from Ross and Rachel? You're on a break. Maybe you should make another status update on the network. I hear the Drama director is single. Bit closer to your age, too.

#15 Guest_little birdy_*

Guest_little birdy_*

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

More on the Cass and Aiden drama front!

Looks like Aiden dressed up as Captain America to snag a smooch or two from Cass's friend, Nora. And here we thought her first time out in her sexy-best Black Widow costume was a smash hit. Looks like Aiden and Green Arrow thought so too. They both were flirting up a storm and heckling each other right there in the line. The silly spider looked like she could spit venom after he revealed himself though.

But that was nothing compared to the scene that Cass, dressed as a very demure Eliza Bennett, raised. Catwoman seemed to have to jump in to keep them from ruining the fun at the booth while a distraught Nora was seen fleeing the scene. Could it be that she liked the kiss that much? Or was it some sort of guilt thing? We all saw Green Arrow steal that hot embrace from N before she could get too far, despite Catwoman's call to scram. And I don't think that N exactly minded before she fled the scene.

#16 Guest_little birdy_*

Guest_little birdy_*

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

Looks like Grand Master Will is quite the player on the University Network. He seems to like to flirt up all the pretty girls and they don't seem to mind. Live it up, Slattery, while you can.

#17 Guest_the mouth_*

Guest_the mouth_*

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

Look at who's rocking the Belle mini dress. Its none other than Arabella Avery, prude extraordinaire. Looks like Big Brother Lucas is going to have his hands full with beating off the advances of the male population on little sis.

#18 Guest_roaming_eye_*

Guest_roaming_eye_*

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

Just when you thought flirting out in the open on the University Network was horrible!  Professors are marrying their students now?  Looks like CSU is now "Predatory Academy:  We Prey on the Uneducated."

#19 Guest_Shhh_*

Guest_Shhh_*

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:21 AM

My oh my, it has been awhile hasn't it, my friends? It seems it's been dead as a doornail around here and I myself have been a busy little bee. But I see whispers and whispers are good enough for me. Arabella Avery you shameless hussy flirt, what would your brothers say. Don't you know that guy is bad news. Be careful girl, it's not your hand in marriage he's looking after. As for you Mr. Keysmashandrov, well, I'd call you out for being shameless but I'm sure you're quite proud of that, here's hoping that your date with a certain redhead goes well and that she takes your conversations the public network with a grain of salt. You have a type though--I'm wiling to bet--hopefully she's right up your alley. 

#20 Guest_your mom_*

Guest_your mom_*

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:33 PM

^ OP is a faggot

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D