free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Crash

Erin Bitfield open

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • International Business/Marketing
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

Philosophy sucked. That was Erin's new motto. Especially since she had a hell of a test on the Pre-Socratic philosphers in her next class. They were all so boring with their nonsensical conjectures. Her lack of interest was what had her in the cafteria, trying to eat her salad while cramming every little bit of knowledge she could. With a check of her phone, she knew she needed to leave as soon as possible or risk being late. Gathering her things, which wound up haphazardly balanced, Erin zigged and zagged through the students trying to get to a trash can. Unfortunately, after she found one she turned around and ran into a brick wall. Her stuff spilled everywhere, her phone hitting the ground as she prayed it didn't break. "I...shit. I'm so sorry."

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Austin J. Robinson_*

Guest_Austin J. Robinson_*

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

In high school, Austin had worked hard so he can graduate early to make it here to CSU... just to end up in more classes while most of his friends back home got to enjoy a summer vacation. Such was the price to pay for success. Coach wasn't buying having his freshman quarterback sitting around doing nothing until fall semester, which meant summer classes... how joyful. Today, it was Spanish's turn to kick his ass. College was a whole new beast, the classes were definitely tough. Throw it on top of the fact he had to learn a playbook that's as big as a dictionary, and you can see why Austin was enjoying the stressfree confines of the cafeteria. Here he could just relax for a few seconds and at leasr enjoy a cheeseburger.

And that he did, along with some fries and a Dr. Pepper, though he knew he'd pay for that in the gym later. He still could afford to indulge somewhat. He had wrapped up his lunch and was heading for the trash can when someone had ran square into him. It wasn't a lot of force so he didn't budge that much, it was a girl matter of fact.  Placing the tray in the trash, Austin instantly begins to check on her. "No don't worry about it, it's fine." he says picking up her phone and handing it back to her, also helping her out in the process. "Here that belongs to you.... I am Austin by the way, and you are?" he stated with a smile.

OUTFIT

#3 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

She took her phone back with a small smile, gathering the notes that had spilled from her book. A quick glance showed her that there were no cracks on the screen and she sent up a silent thank you to the gods. The was last thing she needed was to argue with insurance again. Some people just drop their phone a lot. It happens. "Thanks. I'm Erin." Pullling her books towards her, she loked at his spilled trash. It was just like her to do this. "I didn't get anything on you did I?"

OUTFIT

Posted Image

#4 Guest_Austin J. Robinson_*

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

"Well it's nice to meet you Erin, and no you didn't.. Casualty free here." Austin spoke with a small chuckle. Helping gather his and her stuff. It truly wasn't that big of a deal, accidents happened all the time. It especially helped that nothing was spilled on him. "So what has you in such a rush Erin?" Austin asked, at least they can talk while they went through this situation. Erin seemed like she could be a pretty cool chick. But Austin couldn't help but to wonder... was accidents and incidents the only way he was going to meet girls around here at CSU?

#5 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

"Philosophy test." Erin replied, her voice showing her distaste. Seriously, if she never had to take another philosophy class she'd cry. It was that bad. "Hey, wait, aren't you that football guy?" She remembered last year when she was still on the soccer team hearing about the school acquiring some big catch high school player. The name Austin rang a bell. He was supposed to be really good. Erin wouldn't be convinced until she watched him play; something she hadn't yet had the chance to do.

Posted Image

#6 Guest_Austin J. Robinson_*

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

The question made Austin chuckle a bit, he hasn't been refered to as "That football guy" before. Which made it amusing that Erin just said it. "I don't know if I am that guy or anything, sounds like that's Toby... but yeah, I am on the football team. The new quarterback." Austin commented with a smile. He truly didn't think it was his team at all, he was a freshman, and there was leaders like Toby and such. Sure, he was hyped up as the next big college quarterback, but he was falling in line like any new player. The talking would have to be done on the field. Which is where he was truly putting his all into each and every practice.

"You plan on coming out and seeing a few of the games right?" it was time to find out a little about Erin, since she knew something on him. " I can even come to your games also.. if you are on a team. Even if you're on a spelling team, I will go to those too. School spirit after all." By now all the scattered stuff had been gathered. Now it was just time to know more about the cute girl who ran into him.

#7 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

"Oh, no, I know Toby." Erin said with a laugh. She was no stranger to Kappa parties or the ways of Toby. "I think I've heard them talking about you. Not, like, talking about you talking about you," she started, stumbling over hwr words a little, "just enough for me to recognize you."

Feeling like a dork, a light blush across her cheeks as she stood, shemoved her head from shoulder to shoulder as if contemplating. She had gone to a few games last year. She, Nora, and Ryan dressed up in school colors with hangovers and sore throats (from cheering) their party favors on the next day. "I'm sure I will but sorry, no teams for me. At least right now. I played soccer last year so maybe in the fall. I don't know."

Posted Image

#8 Guest_Austin J. Robinson_*

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

For Austin it was weird when he caught people talking about it. He tended to stay away from the papers and the websites. He heard of all the things people were saying... Austin is the next Tebow of college football, Austin Football, he could be the best ever.. All that stuff was nice, but it was a ton of pressure to try to live up to all that. If anything, he would rather stay away from the headlines, he couldn't control what people printed... But he could control what is done on the field. Cocking his head to the side a bit, he looked at Erin, intrigued. "Really? Well I hope all they said was good..Especially if it was my teammates." he said with a small chuckle. Austin noticed the blushing.. it was cute.

Was she nervous... or was there more to it? Only Erin knew what was going on inside of her head. "Soccer player huh? You should stick at it! I am sure you were amazing at it." Austin gave her an assuring smile as he spoke. Looking over Erin, she sure had a nice athletic frame on her to go with some lovely curves. "Don't wanna miss on that chance to win the World Cup."

#9 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

"I hope I can." she answered honestly. It really depended on what her courses were like and what responsibilities from home she had. Truth was, she hadn't been that bad of a player. She had played since she was seven, the first activity her grandparents signed her up for when she came to live with them. It was a way to pass the time but also to escape and Erin hoped that real life wouldn't keep her from it. "I have a few years until the cup. I'm sure I can make time for it somewhere in my schedule."

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erin Bitfield, open

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D