free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

authentic-j.a.-happ-jersey

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 linchao

linchao

• Pending
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:46 AM

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Arizona Diamondbacks are making themselves right at home at Petco Park.Paul Goldschmidt hit a two-run home run Kevin Pillar Jersey , Steven Souza Jr. drove in three and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the San Diego Padres 9-4 on Friday night.Goldschmidt drove the first pitch he saw from left-hander Joey Lucchesi out to left-center field for his 28th of the season. That got Arizona going en route to its sixth straight win over San Diego at Petco Park.“I thought it was a really good job by our guys to attack the starting pitcher,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said. “Goldie with the big two-run homerun got us that lead, and we kept adding on.”Souza doubled into the right-center gap with the bases loaded to bring home three runs in the sixth and extend the lead to 8-3.Robbie Ray started for Arizona and walked his first two batters. While Ray held San Diego to two hits, both by Eric Hosmer, he allowed three runs over 4 2/3 innings. Ray walked five and struck out three.“It was all self-inflicted,” Ray said. “I walked too many guys and they ended up scoring. In crucial situations like that, I’m trying to get a call. It’s tough. They got two hits tonight, but it was on me.”Hosmer homered in the fifth on a ball that just cleared the left field fence beyond Jon Jay’s glove. Arizona challenged the call as it appeared a fan interfered with Jay while spilling a beer, but the call was upheld after replay review.“I thought I had a beat on it, and I thought he moved my hand when I was right there http://www.bluejaysf...l-martin-jersey ,” Jay said. “I got a little beer on my side — I didn’t get any in my mouth.”Manuel Margot hit a ball to nearly the same spot in the eighth and Jay made another leaping attempt, but a fan caught the ball above Jay’s glove for a solo homer that cut the lead to 9-4.Eduardo Escobar added a solo home run in the eighth against Jose Castillo.“You look at command, their guy walked five guys, our guy walked three guys,” Padres manager Andy Green said. “Their guy skated by with no more command today and got off the hook. We took our walks early. They made us pay.”Lucchesi (6-7) allowed five runs and nine hits over four innings. He struck out six and walked three.“I think the biggest mistake I had was leaving all my pitches over the plate, and they took advantage of it,” Lucchesi said. “I wasn’t as sharp. I’ve got to do better than that.”San Diego, which has the worst record in the National League at 48-77, has dropped five straight.YOU’RE OUTTA HEREDiamondbacks shortstop Nick Ahmed was ejected in the third by home plate umpire James Hoye after striking out looking. Daniel Descalsco replaced Ahmed in the lineup. It was Ahmed’s second career ejection.TRAINER’S ROOMPadres: LHP Eric Lauer made a rehab start at Class A Lake Elsinore on Friday night. Lauer has been sidelined since July 31 with a left forearm strain.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (13-6, 4.20) takes the mound in the third game of the series. Godley is 4-0 in his last eight starts.Padres: LHP Clayton Richard gets the call and looks to continue a stretch of pitching five innings or more in his last four starts. NEW YORK — The American League East race is officially over and the New York Yankees can turn their focus toward more pressing matters.Among them are securing home-field advantage in the wild-card game over the hard-charging Oakland Athletics and starting to get Giancarlo Stanton back on track.The Yankees get a chance to do both Friday night when they host the Baltimore Orioles in the opener of a three-game series.Article continues below ...New York (93-59) enters the series with a 1 1/2 game lead over Oakland for home field in the wild-card game Oct. 3. The Yankees last held first place July 1 and were officially eliminated with Thursday’s 11-6 loss to the Boston Red Sox.“This stings a little bit; we also feel like we’ve gotten our guys back Josh Donaldson Jersey ,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said while alluding to the recent returns of Aaron Judge, Aroldis Chapman, Didi Gregorius and Gary Sanchez from the disabled list. “We feel like we’re in position to hopefully take off and really start playing well and we’ll have that expectation and intention going into tomorrow.”While Oakland is a major-league best 58-25 since June 15, the Yankees are 48-38 in the same period. They also are 39-32 since last holding first place July 1 and 10-12 since their last meeting with Baltimore on Aug. 26 in Camden Yards.“We just want to play well,” Boone said. “Obviously over the last whatever we’ve been a little bit up and down and kind of fighting to get healthy and kind of fighting to get healthy and just not as consistent as we’ve wanted to be.”One positive for the Yankees was Giancarlo Stanton hitting a grand slam to provide a short-term 6-4 lead Thursday. Stanton is 9-for-62 in 16 games this month and before the division was officially decided, Boone said he thought the slugger’s timing was off.“That’s what he’s really battling to find that good timing and when he does, and I believe he will then it gets really impactful,” Boone said.Stanton’s homer was New York’s 247th of the season.Luke Voit set the new record two innings earlier, breaking the team record previously achieved in 2012. He also is the 12th Yankee to reach double figures, which is a major league record.The Orioles (44-108) will attempt to win consecutive game for the first time since Aug. 27-29 in a three-game sweep of Toronto and are 4-14 since.Baltimore established the team record for losses with a 6-4 defeat to Toronto Tuesday but ensured it will not match the 2003 Detroit Tigers for the most losses in the AL by getting a 2-1 win on Wednesday.“I was thinking about it tonight how many times I walked down that long hall to get here after a great win Joe Carter Jersey , trying to temper the enthusiasm,” manager Buck Showalter said. “I still feel elated after we win a game and then I think about all the good things that went on, especially defensively tonight.”The Orioles remain three losses shy of the franchise mark set by the 1939 St. Louis Browns but Wednesday, rookie D.J. Stewart hit his first career homer.Despite the record, the Orioles have done decently against the Yankees, especially in New York. While they are 6-10 in the season series, the Orioles are 4-2 at Yankee Stadium.New York’s CC Sabathia (7-7, 3.80 ERA) looks to halt his six-game winless skid when he starts Friday. Since allowing a hit in six scoreless innings Aug. 12 against Texas, Sabathia is 0-3 with a 6.35 ERA. He looks to rebound from an awful outing in last Saturday’s 8-7 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays when he allowed five runs on seven hits in 2 1/3 innings, his shortest start since May 23 http://www.bluejaysf....a.-happ-jersey , 2015.The left-hander is 19-11 with a 4.14 ERA in 44 career starts against Baltimore. If he wins Friday, Sabathia will own at least 20 victories over four teams (also Detroit, Kansas City and Minnesota).He is winless in his last 10 starts against Baltimore since May 4, 2016, including 0-1 with a 6.00 ERA in three starts this season.Yefry Ramirez (1-6, 5.50 ERA) makes his 11th career start and 16th appearance with Baltimore. Ramirez is 1-6 with a 6.60 ERA as a starting pitcher after posting a 1.50 ERA in 12 innings as a reliever.Ramirez’s last start might have been his best. He returned to the rotation for the first time since Aug. 19 and in Saturday’s 2-0 loss to the Chicago White Sox, he allowed one run on four hits in 5 2/3 innings.Ramirez started against the Yankees on July 31 in New York when he allowed six runs on six hits in five innings of a 6-3 loss. He also pitched the final three innings of a 5-3 setback in Baltimore on Aug. 26 and allowed four runs in four innings on July 9 in Baltimore.Ramirez is a former Yankee minor leaguer and was 10-3 with a 3.41 ERA in 18 starts for Double-A Trenton in 2017 before joining the Orioles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D