free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Photo

Cheesy Goodness

Erin Bitfield Erik Hall Graham Hall

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • International Business/Marketing
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Erin double checked her phone as she entered Graham, smiling softly at the man who held the door for her. Holding her goods, she made it down the hall to Erik's door. She didn't know why she was so excited, it was Blaise for Christ's sake, but she had a feeling it had something to do with too much work and not enough play. There had better be some pay off for these Summer classses soon or she would go insane. 

As she knocked on the door, one quick tap, a pause, and then two more, she couldn't keep from smiling, her excitement almost palpable as she held the box in front of her. As the door opened, Erin's smile grew to a grin as she stared at her friend, "You order a pizza, kid?"

outfit

Posted Image

#2 Erik Hall

Erik Hall

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

A loud clack echoed through Erik's single dorm room, the young guy leaning back in the chair in front of his laptop with a satisfied smile on his face. Yet another essay finished for some poor kid who just wasn't pulling the required weight for one of their (or all, with some people) classes. It was becoming more and more natural for him, writing essay after essay, although it did exhaust him day in and day out, having to think of ways to make the styles of writing different enough that he wouldn't get caught and to also dumb down his usual knowledge on these subjects to make the grades believable for their recipients. 

Luckily he was going to have a nice and hopefully fun night, as one of his regulars was coming over to hang out; Erin was a cute girl, her smile having much better teeth to gum ratio than his and her eyebrows much better taken care of. She also had a great sense of humor and Erik really enjoyed that about girls. But they were just friends, business partners that hung out, although Erik definitely wouldn't push her away if anything happened. He was a guy.

The knock on the door came at the perfect moment, Erik printing the essay he had just finished, along with the one he had completed before that one, and tucking them both into her backpack for the next day before class. He rose from his chair and straightened out his shirt as he walked over to open the door. Erin's smile was bright, a cardboard pizza box in her hands, and Erik matched it with one of his own. "Yes ma'am. May I pay you in knowledge and episodes of The Office? I hope you accept seasons 1-4 though because that was when it was at it's prime." He laughed and carefully took the pizza from her, stepping back to allow her entrance to his dorm. 

#3 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

"Seems comparable." she said with a shrug as she mived past him into his little apartment. Meeting Erik had been out of necessity, a deluge of papers dumped on her while she was back home for a family emergency. It seemed overwhelming until one of the Kappa's turned her on to him and the rest was history. That isn't to say that she doesn't do the majority of her work, it's just those few papers that she can't bring herself to do that she pays Erik for. He's done a pretty good job so far, too. She may have even reccommended him herself to a few people.

"So, write anyone's disserations lately?" she asked with a smirk as she sat down and laid the pizza on the table. "What magic have those fingers created today?" As soon as the words left her mouth she rolled her eyes but didn't say anything else instead focusing on trying to remember which episode was the "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Gallactica" episode.

Posted Image

#4 Erik Hall

Erik Hall

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:09 AM

Meeting Erin had been one of his Kappa buddies arrangement. Seeing as how Erik hasn't had a girlfriend since his senior year of high school, his frat friends tried to hook him up with girls, although they weren't the best at doing so. After finding out Erin had a ton of papers and twice the amount of stress to get rid of, they pushed her Erik's way only to have them form a close friendship. There was no hooking up involved and, althought Erik would never mind casual hooking up, he liked having a girl around to keep him company in a platonic, yet flirty way. 

"Disseration? Great fucking vocab word, Er." he laughed, nodding his approval of the word. After shutting the door making his way over to the kitchen to grab a couple of sodas from the small fridge in the corner, he responded to her questions. "Some kid paid me fifty five dollars to write him a paper that would get him a C. Nothing higher than a C. Which...I almost felt bad about but it's his money, you know? Other than that, I got three of the six essays done this week and the rest need to be done by Wednesday." Setting a can of pepsi down in front of her, he took a seat on the couch beside her and turned to her. "Yourself?"

#5 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

She winced slightly thinking of the kid willing to pay fifty bucks for nothing higher than a C. That was some serious struggle and Erin couldn't imagine but just like Erik had said, it was that kid's money to make his own decisions with. Erin had nothing but respect for Erik's business, To churn out all of those papers, changing styles, vocabularies, perceptions of intelligence was some serioulsy skillful work. "Well, I didn't write any dissertations,she said with a smirk as she reached for her can, watching him as he sat, his body turned into her, "but I got some other schoolwork done, did some domestic whatevers, and listened to my grandmother ramble on about her book club for an hour." She licked a stray drop of soda from her thumb as she finished, shrugging lightly as she took a sip. They had both been productive in their own way. 

Being around Erik always seemed to bring a sense of calm to Erin. It was just him. His personality, his humor, his smile, his laugh (oh gosh, that laugh) all made everything seem lighter and happier. She truly adored having him around. "Hope you don't mind pepperoni." she said as she opened the box, her can now resting beside it. The smell seemed to fill the small apartment immediately and Erin gestured oh so graciously to the cheesy goodness inviting him to stuff his face without shame.

Posted Image

#6 Erik Hall

Erik Hall

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

"Yeah. I know you didn't write any, loser. I wrote yours for you." Erik laughed, not even bothering with plate as he picked up a slice of pizza. Sure, Pizza stains were going to be hard to get out of the carpet and furniture, but they were both well-mannered and functioning adults and he was sure they could manage without the social norms of plates and napkins for one night. Erik had to wonder what it was like to talk to family. He had had a falling out with his father in high school after some continuous drug related problems and while hid dad never called but did spend time with him when he visited home it was his mother who still called him every other night to see how he was doing. It wasn't something that bothered him because he loved talk to his mother and no matter what kind of shit he got for it, he was a self-proclaimed momma's boy. 

As Erin voiced her worries about the type of pizza, hoping that Erik would like it, he leaned in close to her and took a big bite of his slice. With a smile as he tried to chew, he said "Pep'roni i' my fav'rite." His words were barely intelligible behind the barrier of cheese and crust that he had stuffed into his mouth as a joke and after a minute or two of skillful chewing, he finally managed a painful, full swallow. "Dear god, never let me do that again." He joked, drinking from his own can of coke.  

#7 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

"Because you're amazing." Erin replied, her nose scrunching as he shoved the pizza in his mouth. It looked like they were doing without plates and that didn't bother Erin one bit. Pizza was supposed to be messy and fun and if the host didn't mind a mess then she wouldn't argue. It was, however, really gross watching him try to chew the giant chunk of bread and cheese. She wondered if he would gag but he was Erik and after a few minutes, during which Erin stared at him every second, he managed to swallow.

"Oh, believe me, I won't. That was disgusting and awe inspiring. Only you can create that combination, Er." Taking her own slice of pizza, she completed the shake and fold before taking a normal bite. It was a miracle that there was one acceptable pizza place in this town and as Erin took a second bite, she mtioned toward the tv, her hand coming back to cover her full mouth as she spoke. After all, Erin Bitfield always has manners. "So which episodes are we watching, Halpert?" she asked, her eyes lit up with humor as she chewed and swallowed gracefully.

Posted Image

#8 Erik Hall

Erik Hall

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

"Disgusting-and-Awe-Inspiriing is my middle name, didn't you know?" Erik shot Erin a grin and went in for another bite, this time biting off much less than before. He was trying his best to keep from making a mess but he couldn't stop the crumbs from falling between his fingers and down onto the carpet below along with little sprinklings of grease. Luckily the carpet was a two-tone tan and hid stains and dirt pretty well between his weekly vacuumings. 

As Erin gave him the moniker of Halpert, Erik paused mid-chew and did the typical, Jim Halpert Camera Stare, even though there was no camera in sight. It was something that amused Erik so much that he had even began doing it in class or around the campus whenever someone said something worthy of the reaction. As for now, it was mainly just to make Erin laugh. "We're gonna start at the Halloween episode and go from there. Creed is fucking amazing in this episode." He grabbed his xbox controller after putting his slize of pizza down on the box and wiping his hands on his jeans. Navigating through the Netflix app, he finally found the episode he was looking for and hit play, looking over at Erin with the hope that this episode was okay with her. 

#9 Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

Erin Elizabeth Bitfield

• Inactive 2

• Female
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Trace
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

It was hard for her to hold in her giggle at his Halpert stare. She didn't know why she always found it funny, maybe it was just Erik, but it never failed to garner some form of laughter. As he reached for the controller, Erin toed off her shoes and pulled her leg up under her, making herself even more comfortable. "I didn't know that." she started as watched him chew. "What is your middle name?" she asked as she broke her silence finally having it dawn on her that shehad never learned it. Middle names came in handy when you wanted to call someone out. She quite liked them. She could see him being called by his first and middle name when in trouble as a kid; those bright eyes trying their hardest to work their magic and get him out of trouble. He had really bright, happy eyes. Not that Erin noticed them much. Looking him over she wondered if he was an Erik Michael. Erik Michael's were pretty common but it was a beautiful name.

She wasn't looking at him as he hit play, instead her eyes focused on the television but as she felt his eyes, her head turned slightly to his. It was a quick moment before she realized what his look meant and she shook her head, "That sounds great. Creed is always hilarious."

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erin Bitfield, Erik Hall, Graham Hall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D