- Rachael doesn't have very many friends and she doesn't like having very many friends. She's a blunt bitch that doesn't really give a shit about anyone. She doesn't even give a shit about herself. All she cares about is leaving America and moving out to Spain for the rest of her life. She has a really bad habit of releasing her anger to everyone around her. Doesn't matter if it's her parents or someone she doesn't know, she will explode one way or another.
✩ ★ ✩
nineteen - sophomore - acting (film)
"trustworthy, insecurity, handling rejection, loyalty,
having too much trust and faith in people, keeps promises"
- Hannah is kind of like your average insecure teenager. Constantly wanting to be liked by everyone, worried about her looks, not wanting to displease anyone. To everyone else around her, she appears confident and perfectly sure of herself, but she's completely lost. She just needs someone to push her back up.
✩ ★ ✩
eighteen - freshman - radio
"optimistic, stubborn, frequent procrastinator, forgetful,
not easily offended, encouraging, humorous"
- There's just something about Peyton you can't describe. People wonder why she's so chill and isn't an angsty teenager like most in her generation. She's not overly happy, nor is she depressed -- she's just mutual with everything. In her mind, you should have a good medium and balance between everything you do. She's an extremely chill person and is also one of the most hilarious people you will ever meet.
✩ ★ ✩
twenty-one - senior - marine biology
"looking pretty, thunderstorms, rejection, confident,
charming, smiling through any situation"
- Undeniably one of the most gorgeous seniors gracing the CSU campus. Cameron used to be apart of of Beta Upsilon Tau from her freshman year up to the end of her junior year. For her senior year, she was expected to take over the sorority and reign the position of being president; however she was tired of her superficial lifestyle and thought it was about time for a reality check. It's taking time to adjust to her new life, but it's going a lot better than she thought.
✩ ★ ✩
"brave, sarcastic, not that great of a listener,
loyal, trustworthy, outgoing, easily irritated, vulgar"
- If you don't like hockey, it's best to keep your opinion to yourself around Stephanie Clarke. She will most likely fight you to the death -- just kidding, but she will be very butthurt about it. She's extremely chill about most things, but she is the type that can get quite argumentative. Just don't mess with her and hockey and you will be fine!
✩ ★ ✩
"able to solve problems easily, short attention span,
slow reflexes, open minded, thinks way too deep in any situation"
- Dylan is extremely cute and bubbly. She always seems like she's living in her own world. Always gazing off into the distance, zoning out and her incapability of focusing on one thing for too long.
- Scotty is a very happy guy. He's very blessed and grateful for what he has. He's a self-less an extremely considerate guy who has a really hard time saying no to anyone. Although he keeps all his promises, he has had a bad history of people breaking his. It's hard for him to not give second chances, but there's a time and place for when enough is enough.
He's had his fair share of relationships. He doesn't like insecure girls who attract attention towards themselves, but to his dismay that's the kind of girls all he's ever really dated. Any girl would be lucky to have Scotty as their boyfriend, but he's not going to stick around for long if you don't commit to the relationship as much as he does. Honestly, Scotty tries really hard to make any of his girlfriends extremely happy. He would never want them to feel neglected or treated badly by him.