free hit counter

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located just south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Some New Plots

requests Sarah

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hi all! 

More of what I'm throwing out here is plot ideas that I'd love to try out and let me know if you're making a character that could be part of them or if  one of your existing characters could fit into these plots!

The first one is for Jake! I think it'd be really fun and ~dramatic~ to have a sort of student/professor relationship for him. He's only 27 so it's not like it's that big of a deal, but I still think it'd be funny to try to do that. Especially if she's in Journalism. And can hold her own against him intellectually and whatnot. 

The second plot is for Acer! I'm looking for 2-3 roommates for him. It'd be a huge party house, but then again, the drama of having one nerdy kid thrown into a slew of party kids could call for some fun threads too.

And the last one is for Cole. I want to thread an awkward crush SO BAD. It seems really fun. I've never done it before and it'd be new and stuff. 

SO that's all! Let me know if you're interested!

#2 Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hey! I'd love to volunteer Bailey for any of the three. I could definitely see her getting into a student/teacher relationship. She's not a Journalism major, but if you wanted Bailey for it I think we could figure something out. I'm up for the roommates or the awkward crush, as well. I'm totally down for whatever works for you!

#3 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

Oh yay a response already! Haha.

So I read through Bailey's profile and whatnot and I think her personality would mesh really well with Jake's. I was however hoping to find someone who was in one of his classes. Just because in my experience, dating a professor really isnt a big deal unless they're YOUR professor. Maybe she's taking an into to Journalism class for fun or something like that?

As for the other two, I don't think Ace would be able to have female roommates. Unless she is a total "one of the guys" type of girl. In which case, it would still be hard haha. And Cole is more into the athletic goodie-goodies. He probably would find it hard to respect her if he found out about her promiscuity.

#4 Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

I'm sorry! I'm embarrassingly prompt, I know haha.

That sounds good! We can definitely make it work if you want, or if you want to hold out for a Journalism student that's fine with me as well. 

#5 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

No no, I love it! I was hoping to get responses right away. But no, I don't need to hold off for a Journalism student. As long as we can say she's in one of his classes or something, it works for me! We should thread up ~their meeting~ haha

#6 Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Guest_Bailey Santos_*

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

Sounds good! You'll have to forgive me if I'm slow at first, I'm really new to forums.

#7 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

All good! I'm working full time and taking a summer class, so I might be slow too. I'll PM you when I put something up!

#8 Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey, I'm actually trying to figure out what kind of character to make next, and it might actually be a ton of fun to make a roommate for Acer. What kind of person are you looking for for him?

I was thinking about making a male dancer (Asian heritage), but I'm totally open to other types, cause I'd love to experiment a bit. Party-types mostly, though, right?

#9 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yeah yeah yeah! I guess I'm looking for either like the super nerdy type who would get annoyed with the ~shenanigans~ of the other roommates or a party kid. Anything else is up to you! #excited :D :D :D

#10 Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Guest_Aiden Berkeley_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Cool :D I was thinking an Asian party kid. He's a womanizer who loves to "play the game" and have fun. He'd probably be one of those people that hardly has to study and still gets all A's and stuff, so that would leave him plenty of time for antics. I'll go ahead and make that account, and then I'll PM you once it's approved!

#11 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sweeeeeeet! I'm going to set up some threads in ~an hour, so i'll make that one of them :3

#12 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Link: http://censtateuni.c...st-impressions/

#13 Guest_Leslie Lovett_*

Guest_Leslie Lovett_*

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Err, I want to ADD a request to this :D

I'm looking for a friend for Leslie that she can crush on who will like... encourage her to stop smoking. Because that shit's gonna kill her. And I also need ~drama~ for her and AS OF RIGHT NOW, i don't really have any. If you're interested, let me know!!

#14 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hmm. Do you think either Maxie or Aiden would be interesting to plot her with?

#15 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

Hmmmmmmmm you could throw Max at her! :D See what happens. I was actually thinking that but didn't want to bother you for more plots .-. haha

#16 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:58 AM

Dude, that'd be awesome! I only have the two characters right now, so it's not a problem at all. He'd actually be perfect to get her to stop smoking, since he's all health-conscious and stuff. Do we want them to know each other a little bit already? Like, maybe they've seen each other around? Or should they meet for the first time?

#17 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Yeah yeah. Um, whatever you want, tbh. Maybe yeah they could know each other from parties or whatever? Then maybe she shows up at a house warming party that he and Ace could throw? And they can chatty chat?! Idk haha, it's entirely up to you.

#18 Guest_Kate Newton_*

Guest_Kate Newton_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

Okay, okay, so I've been wanting to plot with you forever and I'm posting here and not on your plot page because I can do that. So, I'm thinking, since Roxxie's a Journalism student maybe she can catch wind of his student/teacher relationship? If he gets one that is, I don't know if Ali is still around??? Damn, I almost wish I had a spare girl to throw at him for you. Cough. AnywAY, Roxxie could catch wind of his relationship and put him on blast in the gossip column because she's conniving as hell. Yes/No/Maybe so?

Idk I just really want to RP with you, you know like I've been dying to and Roxxie would have taken all of his classes and she's super nosy and just fun.

And I know previously we talked about some things like Remy and Cole being friends which would be pretty cool since I haven't gotten to use her a lot and I dont know I have a million characters and I want to plot with you, you feel?

#19 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:20 AM

!!!! I like this. It sounds fun, haha. But like idk if Ali is still around?? So idk how we would.... go about it? Suggestions!?

And as for Remy and Cole, yeah! I don't have many threads with him either so it'd definitely be an ~adventure~

I'm more than willing to start something up for either of them if you'd like! I've been wanting to plot with you and Melli too >< I'm just a scaredy cat. 

#20 Guest_Jack Sterling_*

Guest_Jack Sterling_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

Sfj;sdf I keep telling Melli that I'm super tempted to make a girl character for you. I did have one that was in Mass Communications at DSU too. Because both your plots have just dropped and like I know you want that plot for Jake and if you're interested I'll show you her profile but otherwise, I'd love if you made a thread maybe we could start with Remy and Cole. THey're both engineering majors but Remy is a mechanical engineering major but they might have had a few classes together? Maybe he brings her car to her dad's shop. I'm not sure but I'd love for her to have some friends, she's really cool and laid back and shit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requests, Sarah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D