free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Some New Plots

requests Sarah

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

unf Matt Cohen. 

ANYWAYS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT. :D

I just.... Jake gets so few threads and I want all the drama for him .-. haha

As for Remy and Cole, that sounds great. I could say that it had been sitting all summer and suddenly makes strange noises :3 Do you want them to already know each other/have a background of this happening?? Or do you want to start fresh?

#22 Guest_Katarina Mischenko_*

Guest_Katarina Mischenko_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:04 AM

Yes, Matt Cohen does the same thing to me don't worry. And I understand, I've been thinking about it for the past few days since both your plots have seem to have fallen through and I don't want to step on Ali's toes but I'm not sure if she's sticking around, if she comes back I'll definitely back up of course but I just said to myself wow I really wish I would have snatched Jake's plot up. Can you have too many student/teacher plots??? IDEK. Anyway, here's the character if you're interested at all and if you are we can exchange Skypes or something to talk things out. If not, that's cool too!

As far as Remy and Cole, we can say they had a few classes together in the past but aren't like you know super buddy/buddy. He can come by her dad's shop and she takes a look at it and they become friends or something, cool? 

#23 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

Oh I think I remember her! And after reading her bio I kind of love her haha. She's not a push over and she's chatty and fun and awesome and I'm excited xD Also, there is literally no such thing as too many student/teacher plots. Gotta thrive on the drama somewhere >: D

Also, yeah, I have skype and aim. My aim is Sarah SHAD0WS (lame, i know. it's super old). And my skype iiiiiiiis I ALREADY TOLD YOU HA I think? I mostly use skype for LoL things but I'm chill with whichever one you use!

#24 Guest_Katarina Mischenko_*

Guest_Katarina Mischenko_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Ah, yes, she's a lot of fun and I love her a lot? I'm glad you like her. Um, well, if you're up for her I'd love to throw her at Jake. I'd have to make her profile but that would literally take me a few minutes. I use Skype more since everyone I know is on it and we can use that for plotting out the fine details if you like. I'm gonna add you right now!

#25 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

Yeah yeah. Um, whatever you want, tbh. Maybe yeah they could know each other from parties or whatever? Then maybe she shows up at a house warming party that he and Ace could throw? And they can chatty chat?! Idk haha, it's entirely up to you.

Ooh, that's a good idea. Plus, then we can get some party-drama going as well. Do you want me to start the thread?

#26 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Sure! Les would probably know Acer.... maybe that's why she would be there? Maybe? Idk. EITHER WAY i like this idea.

#27 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, maybe... you'd know their history. Or maybe she tags along with a friend who knows Acer or Max. Then she wouldn't really KNOW either of them, but she'd have a reason to be there and it wouldn't be completely random. I'm so excited :D

#28 Guest_Acer Noble_*

Guest_Acer Noble_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

:3 im sorry if she's a little weird. I'm still getting used to her a bit and it's hard. haha

#29 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Nah, that's totally cool! Weird characters are the best!

#30 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

So should I put the thread up, or would you rather? 

#31 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

Up to you! I could throw one together when I get home back that won't be for another couple of hours. So if you're bored, feel free to set something up! Otherwise I'll post something tonight :)

#32 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ah, I didn't get on my computer all weekend. Sorry about that. Did you post something, or should we get that up sometime today or so?

#33 Guest_Jake Adler_*

Guest_Jake Adler_*

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

No, i didn't post anything yet. Probably won't get to it until Wednesday. I'm in study mode for my final.

#34 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Ooh, fun. Well, I'll see if I can get something posted. Hopefully tonight.

#35 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

Okay, I got something up. Here we go! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requests, Sarah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D