free hit counter

CSU is a text-based, self-hosted roleplay site created in 2013. It's set in Colorado at a fictional university. Register with your character's first and last name with proper capitalization. Unfortunately due to the presence of bots we've had to turn on admin validation of all accounts, so please be patient with us or drop us a message in the cbox to remind us you're here! Once your account has been validated, feel free to apply with a profile and join in the fun!

Centennial State University, founded in 1891, is a prestigious public university located south of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Its remote location serves as a great higher education grounds, as there are little distractions yet many learning experiences. CSU offers a wide array of degrees, from wildlife conservation to video game design to dance, just to name a few. Our science and arts departments are among the nation's finest, and our intercollegiate athletics programs are rising up more and more every year. If you're interested in having both the experience of a lifetime and the best education in the midwest, then apply today and call CSU home.

APPLY | DEGREE PROGRAMS | CAMPUS LIVING | GREEK LIFE
Home    Search    Members    Calendar    Chat

Music makes the world go 'round

aiden berkeley plot page max zheng abe cleary alice tatum kalinas characters

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Eep :3 I like them all.

Aiden and Leia: I feel like Aiden and Leia would be so CUTE as friends, cause Aiden's really shy and stuff too. And he'd probably go out of his way to make her see that she doesn't need to be scared of him.

Max and Leia: Hehehe that would be hilarious. They'd probably originally notice each other since they both have Asian heritages and there aren't a ton of Asian characters/students/whatever running around CSU. Plus, she's cute, so he'd probably at least talk to her, and then they both start to get annoyed at each other. 

Abe and Leia: Yeah, maybe they have a class together and know each other, but probably not much more than that.

Alice and Leia: YES can they please be friends? I like this muchly. Alice could be like a big sister type to Leia, and they could drink tea and watch cheesy movies together and be friends!

#22 Guest_Leia Park_*

Guest_Leia Park_*

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Tea parties with Alice? 8'DD That sounds perfect. Alice would be such an awesome sisterly figure. ; u ; <3

So basically, we've already created some sort of history for Leia & Max / Alice, right? Or do you want to build on their relationship from the start?

Anyway ~ I can start a topic, but is there a preference on who you want Leia to interact with first? 

#23 Guest_Max Zheng_*

Guest_Max Zheng_*

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Agh, I am so sorry... I thought I'd replied to this, and then I didn't get on for a while cause life got in the way and everything... I'd love to do an Alice/Leia thread! And maybe Max and Leia after?

#24 Bastian Hoff

Bastian Hoff

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:49 AM

Aiden and Bastian:

They both really love music (Bash loves most genres, and plays multiple instruments, all self taught.) Bash is currently really torn on whether to follow his parent expectations to be a doctor or something like that, or to follow his own dreams in music. Maybe Aiden could talk to him about it? He hangs out at the Midnight Serenade a lot so they could meet there maybe.

Bash is extroverted and loves company, and is a total people pleaser, often letting others needs come before his own.

I can definitely see Bastian getting a crush on Aiden. But, Bash is in the closet and terrified to come out. Im currently trying to set up a plot where he gets a crush on someone but doesnt tell them, and a friend of his accidentally lets it slip. If you are interested in that, let me know :)

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_n0jtivnthc1r

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aiden berkeley, plot page, max zheng, abe cleary, alice tatum, kalinas characters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPG-D